365 Days of Pearls

Beautiful!!!

BN: I had no idea there were MORE ripples. I just meant the couple of strands you wore recently.

(OMG, there's a secret stash of more ripples.)

I'm going to bite my tongue here. Though I will say that you/we aren't a pearl "hoarders". You're a true enthusiast and collector.

No, we're not pearl hoarders, we're pearl connoisseurs!
Dreamy pastels, BN.

Thank you, Lugana, BWeaves, battah, jeg,2thdktr, Fidgetnator, SunSeeker, Cathy, Katbran, BAS, Pareltje, and Sanippy!

Here are some comparison photos of the ripples.

At the top is a strand from Lilia's Treasures, then Holy Grail, next four are from Catherine Cardellini.

IMG_3784.jpg

IMG_3785.jpg

Left to right: first four are Catherine Cardellini, fifth is Holy Grail, and last at far right is from Lilia's Treasures.
IMG_3778.jpg

IMG_3781.jpg

Wowza!!! They all have their own personalities, don't they? Thank you, BN, for taking those photos comparing the ripples. Greatly appreciated. Serious eye candy.

Wow! Each strand is distinctly amazing on its own. That is a stunning collection! Thank you for sharing!

What a remarkable and lovely array of ripple pearls, Baby Nurse! Each one is so different, it's easy from these photos to see how they could all beg to be in your collection :)

They're all beautiful, BN! I love how each one has a slightly different character. And the way you're so good at pairing pearls with your outfits, I'm sure you can bring out different colors from each strand.

Also, I just want to roll around in the ripples. Is that weird?

Thank you, patty, BWeaves, Fidgetnator, JerseyPearl, SunSeeker, 2thdktr, Marianne, Cathy, lary, battah, Red and Pareltje for all the enthusiasm re the ripples! It's heartwarming.

Lololol I now feel the need to wrangle some ripples offf of battah’s neck! ;)

Purranha, it's as though you read my mind! When I contacted battah about my Lilia's Treasures strand, she happened to send me a picture of herself wearing them. I think they may have been part of her personal collection and at the time, I felt a bit badly buying them off her neck!

Back