365 Days of Pearls

Day 246:

Bronze ripples and matching earrings from Catherine Cardellini, Keshi (akoya?) choker station necklace from Kojima Pearl.

IMG_3747.jpg

IMG_3751.jpg

IMG_3753.jpg

IMG_3754.jpg

IMG_3755.jpg

IMG_3752.jpg

IMG_3756.jpg

IMG_3749.jpg

Aside from your amazing pearls, you have talents to photograph your pearls well. All your pictures are admirable, BN.

Another gorgeous pairing today, BN. I love the tiny strand from Sarah. So petite!

That's a great idea, BW. It would be nice to see the ripples side-by-side to compare.

It's a wonderful color for pearls. I also like cream and loden. Can you share the link re which styles your getting?

Um, all of them, cough, cough.

The long sleeve pullover with the ruffle around the neck.
The ribbed turtleneck.
The pullover with the cute dog on the front.
The striped pullover with the crown, because TIARAs.
The long sleeve pullover with the hearts, both the navy and the grey.

I usually order a whole bunch of things in different sizes and colors and then send back what doesn't work for me.
It's more cost effective from a shipping standpoint to put in a huge order and then do one return.

Loden and olive drab is awesome with pearls, but is hard to find. It's not a very ladylike color, but I love it.

Baby Nurse: Could you photograph your all ripple pearls and Kasumi pearls next to the Holy Grail ripples, please? I'm curious how they all compare.

(Laughing. Good luck with that request, ladies!)

Haha, well, you never know.

Ok. I know this going to sound like an excuse but it's the truth (I hear the laughter, BAS). Most of my ripples are in a jewelry roll that I've misplaced. I looked for it a couple of weeks ago and couldn't find it. I'm not worried because it's not gone, just temporarily missing. So I'll take a pic of the HG strand with the ripples I do have on hand.

I'll be honest though, I won't likely take any family shots of the the ripples once I do find the roll because *that* would expose me for the pearl hoarder that I am. Hmm, day 247, that illusion probably no longer exists..

Day 247:

Double strand of multicolor Vietnamese akoya from Pearl Paradise, single strand of akoya from JCPenney, Keshi dangles from MVF Fine Jewelry. The double strand normally nests well but doesn't seem to in the pictures. I added the single akoya strand because sometimes I like the less structured formal look.

IMG_3769.jpg

IMG_3771.jpg

IMG_3773.jpg

IMG_3774.jpg

IMG_3772.jpg

IMG_3776.jpg

IMG_3777.jpg

IMG_3775.jpg

IMG_3770.jpg

Multicolor akoyas are my weak spot)) love it in a double strand! a very soft romantic look :) :)

Beautiful!!!

BN: I had no idea there were MORE ripples. I just meant the couple of strands you wore recently.

(OMG, there's a secret stash of more ripples.)

Gorgeous, BN, I love all the soft colors.

And I hope your ripples turn up soon! Yikes!

I like the “crossover” look using another strand, and I love the colors in your double Akoya. Very pretty!

Ok. I know this going to sound like an excuse but it's the truth (I hear the laughter, BAS). Most of my ripples are in a jewelry roll that I've misplaced. I looked for it a couple of weeks ago and couldn't find it. I'm not worried because it's not gone, just temporarily missing. So I'll take a pic of the HG strand with the ripples I do have on hand.

I'll be honest though, I won't likely take any family shots of the the ripples once I do find the roll because *that* would expose me for the pearl hoarder that I am. Hmm, day 247, that illusion probably no longer exists..

Um, I would venture to guess that there are a lot of us pearl hoarders on this forum right there with you, baby nurse, ( so don't worry!)-- and you know who you are!! :)

What a lovely pairing of soft Akoya colors with your sweater. Well done! Now about that secret stash... :)

What an ethereal, dreamy look Baby Nurse ... so pretty! Hoarders ... did someone say hoarders LOL ???????? We are discriminating Collectors of the fine, rare, unusual ... er ....

Back