365 Days of Pearls

That Golay strand is simply amazing :D :D Buckbeak is so big)) do you plan trying to incubate more eggs one day?..
Happy Thanksgiving btw! :)

Thank you, Lugana! It is one of my favorite pieces.

I think we will incubate eggs again. It's a really magical experience, candling the eggs and watching the little chick moving around inside and then the hatching process! It's addictive: ). I don't think it will be for awhile though. They say there's a 40% chance of hatching out a rooster, 60% of having hens. But both times we've done it (one egg each time) we've had roosters! This time, we were happy to have one since Chickadee, the rooster in my avatar is getting quite old. But we don't want any more lol! So we will probably just purchase female chicks next time around.

Buckbeak is beautiful. It's amazing how fast they grow.

That fireball has amazing luster, but that ombre' rope is amazing. I've looked and looked and other ombre' strands just aren't the same.

Sorry, I've been away for a while and have missed so many wonderful posts. BN, your Golay strand is one of my favorites! Hope every had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Ooh, the Golay ombre Tahitian strand; one of my all time favorites too! I am amazed how big Buckbeak is already ... how content he looks :)

Thank you, Lugana, BWeaves, SunSeeker, JerseyPearl, and Cathy!

Day 244:

I couldn't resist buying this cardigan because of its floral appliqué and little faux pearls. This is my second sweater like this and I also bought a pair of jeans with faux pearls that I plan on wearing to the ruckus next summer (whee!). Going to keep my eyes peeled for some cool Pearly sandals, too...

Since the cardigan was my focus, I added simple pearls: JCPenney akoya necklace, Kojima Pearl Keshi and chain dangles, and Pearl Paradise tiny akoya studs.

IMG_3717.jpg

IMG_3722.jpg

IMG_3723.jpg

IMG_3725.jpg

IMG_3718.jpg

IMG_3727.jpg

Closer view of the faux pearls.

IMG_3726.jpg

LOL! It would be hard for Hisano to catch much here with all she has going on -- being a new Mom to Happy -- plus business and taking care of Hubs...

LOL! It would be hard for Hisano to catch much here with all she has going on -- being a new Mom to Happy -- plus business and taking care of Hubs...

This is exactly what I was thinking!

Jeremy, I wouldn't mind seeing a picture of that jacket once Hisano receives it!

Day 245:

Today I wore ripples and fireball dangles. The ripple strand I bought pre-loved from Pkinnew and the earrings from BAS.

IMG_3739.jpg

IMG_3742.jpg

IMG_3731.jpg

IMG_3732.jpg

IMG_3736.jpg

IMG_3744.jpg

IMG_3745.jpg

IMG_3740.jpg

IMG_3738.jpg

Back