365 Days of Pearls

All those blues are a dream, but the tiny earrings are so brilliant ... just gorgeous. BAS is so right; Baby Nurse makes it look effortless ... it's not just the glorious pearls, it's the photography, the clothing pairings, the light ... masterful and such a treat for us ... THANKS so much, Baby Nurse.

You guys are so sweet-- thank you!!

Day 240:

My first purchase from Catherine Cardellini, a strand of peachy pink freshwater pearls connected to a later CC freshwater/fireball strand. The rope of smaller, round metallics is from Pearl Paradise and the earrings are Catherine Cardellini.

IMG_3689.jpg

IMG_3686.jpg

IMG_3565.jpg

IMG_3567.jpg

IMG_3684.jpg

IMG_3569.jpg

IMG_3685.jpg

IMG_3568.jpg

Genius!! Just when I think, oh, I don't need that type of pearl, you change my mind.

The fireballs? For the longest time I wanted a full strand of them. I never ended up getting them; they were pricey and there was always something else to buy lol.

Day 241:

Tahitian and white South Sea necklace and Tahitian dangles from Pearl Paradise. I had this piece made after admiring LitGeek's in person. I thought it was beautiful in pictures but in person, whoa! Still think hers is prettier but I love mine as well : )

IMG_3691.jpg

IMG_3692.jpg

IMG_3696.jpg

IMG_3697.jpg

IMG_3698.jpg

IMG_3695.jpg

IMG_3699.jpg

IMG_3694.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Tahitian and SS necklace. I admired LitGeek's as well. But, here's the thing about yours that makes it better than hers... you own this one.

That's what I tell myself when I start desiring someone else's pearls. The ones I already own are so much better for that simple reason alone.

Nice Tahitian and SS necklace. I admired LitGeek's as well. But, here's the thing about yours that makes it better than hers... you own this one.

That's what I tell myself when I start desiring someone else's pearls. The ones I already own are so much better for that simple reason alone.

There is no arguing that logic Red! Brilliant.

BN, your pearls are always a treat to view.

Nice way of thinking about this issue, Red. Because it comes up in one's mind all the time, of course.

That is a great way to think about it, especially since I'm always lusting after everyone else's pearls on this forum.

I do believe that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, especially when it comes to pearls.

BN, lovely necklace. :)

What a true statement!

That’s a wonderful way of looking at it red!

BN, I think your strand is gorgeous!

I admire all the pearls that you ladies share online, and the styles that you display. BN, you have opened my eyes to many combinations and possibilities -- I really appreciate the time you take to photograph and post your daily looks. Happy Thanksgiving to those in the US!

Happy Thanksgiving to my entire Pearl Peeps Community!!!

Day 242:

Cherry peacock Tahitians from Pearl Paradise and South Sea Keshi/tourmaline station necklace from Kojima Pearl.

IMG_3709.jpg

IMG_3711.jpg

IMG_3707.jpg

IMG_3708.jpg

IMG_3712.jpg

Buckbeak is getting so big! He's actually bigger looking in this picture than he is in real life but still, he's growing so quickly! He'll be about 5 times this size once he's done growing.
IMG_3713.jpg

I admire all the pearls that you ladies share online, and the styles that you display. BN, you have opened my eyes to many combinations and possibilities -- I really appreciate the time you take to photograph and post your daily looks. Happy Thanksgiving to those in the US!

You're very welcome, Fidgetnator. It really is a pleasure for me.

Day 243:

Color graduated rope from Golay and fireball pendant from Pearl Paradise.

IMG_3714.jpg

IMG_3716.jpg

IMG_3701.jpg

IMG_3702.jpg

IMG_3704.jpg

Back