365 Days of Pearls

Oh, I like it with the keshi, too! Well, that and the bunny!

OMG the MOP necklace is sensational. And the bunny looks cute wearing it too.

That MOP is so, so great! The shape is so elegant, and I love how it sets off the pearl. I bet you could wear it with anything.

Thank you, jeg, Katbran, Pareltje, BAS, BWeaves, and battah!

Day 238:

Lavender ripples from Catherine Cardellini and fireball earrings.

IMG_3655.jpg

IMG_3658.jpg

IMG_3649.jpg

IMG_3652.jpg

IMG_3651.jpg

IMG_3656.jpg

IMG_3653.jpg

IMG_3657.jpg

Haha!! I know, they have so much presence. Can you believe I lost one on the sidewalk a mile from where I live, and then found it? Incredible luck.

Yes - incredible luck! I would have run right out and bought a lottery ticket. :)

Thank you, Fidgetnator!

Day 239:

Today I pulled out my Tahitian Keshi and iolite necklace from Kojima Pearl and paired it with blue baroque akoya from Pearl Paradise. The darling studs are tiny blue baroque akoya that BAS chose for me at the 2015 Ruckus.

IMG_3669.jpg

IMG_3670.jpg

IMG_3667.jpg

IMG_3668.jpg

IMG_3671.jpg

IMG_3677.jpg

IMG_3678.jpg

IMG_3674.jpg

IMG_3672.jpg

IMG_3676.jpg

IMG_3675.jpg

BN, not only are your blue Akoyas marvelous but your photography skills are as well. I'm always amazed at how well your photos showcase the pearls' luster and color,
J.

BN, not only are your blue Akoyas marvelous but your photography skills are as well. I'm always amazed at how well your photos showcase the pearls' luster and color,
J.

She's innately and extraordinarily talented in this regard. And she photographs effortlessly and with no fuss. I'm always amazed when I see her doing her thing so easy breezy... which I've had the fortune of seeing many times.

Back