365 Days of Pearls

Day 232:

Today I had to bring my youngest for a follow up visit to an orthopedic doc. He injured his foot two weeks ago and has been wearing a boot. We were expecting a good prognosis so I wore happy pearls. : ) 50" multicolor Tahitian rope from Pearl paradise, layered with Tahitian Keshi tin cup from Kojima Pearl. I also had on Tahitian dangles from Pearl Paradise.

IMG_3534.jpg

IMG_3537.jpg

IMG_3539.jpg

IMG_3526.jpg

IMG_3527.jpg

IMG_3528.jpg

IMG_3538.jpg

IMG_3533.jpg

IMG_3529.jpg

My all time favorite pearl strand ;) It is wonderful to see you wearing it. I know you have many exquisite pearls but this one just touches my heart. Hope the doctors visit turned out the way you hoped.

BN, I wish your son a speedy recovery. And I love the way you layer the necklaces, the Ts are also marvelous.

How did the appointment go baby nurse?
I want to make a look-book of your layered-styles photos. It enhances SO much pearl wearing opportunities! I absolutely love that rope with the tin-cup, and that sweater.. a very attractive look!

*whispering to everybody in a theatrical whisper, for bn couldn't here* girls, we only have 133 days left! is it time to start asking for extended version of this topic?))

Beautiful Tahitians. I hope your son's appointment went well and he has a full and speedy recovery.

Do Hilda and your son have matching foot boots?

Love the T's. Just love them.

Love love love all the colors! That's some great layering.

I hope your little guy's foot is as good as new!

BN, love this layered look and that T strand! Along with everyone else, best wishes for your son's ortho visit and hope all is healing well.
J.

Wonderful combination! I love your rope. Amazing colors and luster!

That multicolor rope is stunning. I have a soft spot for the keshi station necklace. I just put a down payment today to have a similar necklace made from my Fiji keshi. Thank you for the inspiration. Both necklaces together are amazing.

Thank you all for the kind remarks regarding the pearls as well as the concern for my youngest!

The doctor's appointment went well. Backtracking a bit, two weeks ago he was playing soccer and sprained his foot, damaging the growth plate; they decided to place the foot in a boot.

This past Wednesday he had the follow up appointment and got the green light to ditch the boot. But after a day of school he was limping again so he'll wear the boot for another few days and then we'll see how it feels.

He's not in any pain while it's on, he's happy and as active as ever in spite of my parenting (cough-cough fun police) ie "...please don't jump off the bed while you're wearing that boot." or "...I know your brother makes you angry but swinging your boot at him isn't like kicking him with socked feet.."

My all time favorite pearl strand ;) It is wonderful to see you wearing it. I know you have many exquisite pearls but this one just touches my heart. Hope the doctors visit turned out the way you hoped.

I'm glad you recognize it newberry! A special rope indeed, put together during my first ruckus. I have so many happy associations with this piece and the friendships that were forged that weekend :eek:

How did the appointment go baby nurse?
I want to make a look-book of your layered-styles photos. It enhances SO much pearl wearing opportunities! I absolutely love that rope with the tin-cup, and that sweater.. a very attractive look!

*whispering to everybody in a theatrical whisper, for bn couldn't here* girls, we only have 133 days left! is it time to start asking for extended version of this topic?))

Aww thank you, Lugana! This touches my heart because there have been times where I've posted and thought "same old thing, people have to be getting bored.."

That multicolor rope is stunning. I have a soft spot for the keshi station necklace. I just put a down payment today to have a similar necklace made from my Fiji keshi. Thank you for the inspiration. Both necklaces together are amazing.

Oohh! I can't wait to see the Fiji Keshi necklace!

Back