365 Days of Pearls

Baby Nurse, love your pearls and all the chicks, as well! How are Hilda’s feet?

Thank you, Pearl Dreams, BWeaves, Lugana, Fidgetnator, Katbran, and Luvglitz!

Luvglitz, Hilda's foot is a bit better. I may have already mentioned, chickens don't have good circulation in their feet so getting wounds there to heal can be challenging. Hilda's foot issue is called "bumblefoot", a cute name for such a stubborn infection! She's still wearing the bootie and tolerating treatments gracefully. She bears weight well on the foot and doesn't appear to have any discomfort, so that's something : ). Thank you for asking!

Day 229:

90" golden South Sea harvest rope from Pearl Paradise, golden South Sea pendant from Golay, and akoya studs from Pearl Paradise. I'm loving the variety of color and texture in this rope!

IMG_3496.jpg

IMG_3487.jpg

IMG_3490.jpg

IMG_3492.jpg

IMG_3489.jpg

IMG_3493.jpg

IMG_3495.jpg

BN, you look amazing! That pearl rope against your sweater, accented with your pendant and akoya earrings, is the ultimate. I'm on the floor with awe!
J.

Baby Nurse, that rope is spectacular! Talk about endless rope...

Thanks for the info about hens and roosters! I had to look up wattles years ago when I was teaching K because we were doing a turkey art project and I didn’t know what that “thing” was called.

Baby Nurse, that rope is spectacular! Talk about endless rope...

Thanks for the info about hens and roosters! I had to look up wattles years ago when I was teaching K because we were doing a turkey art project and I didn’t know what that “thing” was called.

It is indeed endless! My plan is to shorten it to 40something inches and use the rest for other projects (17" necklace, 26" necklace, bracelet, tin cup...).

Day 230:

Tahitian Keshi pendant and Tahitian/tourmaline dangles from Kojima Pearl.

IMG_3497.jpg

IMG_3498.jpg

IMG_3499.jpg

IMG_3501.jpg

IMG_3505.jpg

IMG_3502.jpg

IMG_3503.jpg

IMG_3504.jpg

That rope is amazing BN (especially against the maroon sweater! Great pairing).

and LOVE LOVE LOVE the black silver with the Tahitians! Sarah makes my heart go pitter patter with those designs, I just love them.

I LOVE that rope BN! Is it a new acquisition?

Your Kojima pieces are beautiful too.

Your pearls just make me smile and smile and smile. Every combination is both sophisticated and playful.

Thank you, battah, Sanippy, patty, Fidgetnator, kalmen, Katbran, JerseyPearl, and BAS!

Day 231:

Today I wore a soufflé super strand from Pearl Paradise and metallic dangles from Kojima Pearl.

IMG_3506.jpg

IMG_3507.jpg

IMG_3511.jpg

IMG_3512.jpg

IMG_3513.jpg

IMG_3509.jpg

IMG_3514.jpg

IMG_3515.jpg

IMG_3510.jpg

Wow, beautiful! I love how the teal makes the strand pop - great pairing!

Back