365 Days of Pearls

Love those stunning goldens. The luster and overtones are amazing. And, your golden chick is a beauty as well.

It is fun watching him grow.

Thank you, Red! I sure enjoy looking at your wonderful pearl creations. I don't comment as often as I should, simply because this thread has kept me so busy.

Most of my sweaters are from Boden but I don't buy cashmere from them anymore. They changed their sizing from number sizes to s-m-l which isn't a precise enough fit. They've also changed a lot of their policies..

I've been bitching to them to change the sizing back to numbered sizing, because their Small, Medium, Large sizing doesn't fit me, either. I'm between sizes.

Those are my all time favorite goldens, too.

And Buckbeak is such a cutie.

Oh, that chick is so adorable. Not to mention photogenic! Ok, love the pearls, too, but Buckbeak is kind of stealing the show... just a little.

Thank you, Red, Cathy, Katbran, BWeaves, Fidgetnator, GemGeek, jeg, and Pearl Dreams!

Day 220:

Metallic white necklace hooked on to metallic lavender strand, both from Pearl Paradise. Metallic pink dangles from Kojima Pearl, and Japanese ikecho and Tahitian Keshi necklace from Kojima Pearl.

IMG_3365.jpg

IMG_3376.jpg

IMG_3367.jpg

IMG_3369.jpg

IMG_3370.jpg

IMG_3371.jpg

IMG_3372.jpg

IMG_3378.jpg

IMG_3379.jpg

IMG_3373.jpg

IMG_3374.jpg

How do you come up with these combos?! Is it easy-breezy, or effortful?

Another winning combination!
J.

That's exactly what I was going to say.

I really like the graduated strand hooked to a smaller strand and the bigger pearls being worn on the side.

I find graduated strands never stay centered for me, and I love ropes, so wearing the bigger pearls off center really appeals to me. I see that Mikimoto has a strand that is designed that way, with a diamond bow as a clasp to be worn on the side, too.

Loving how you tilted the strands, too, BN.

How do you come up with these combos?! Is it easy-breezy, or effortful?

Well... I don't have a ton of pieces that can be layered, so that makes it a bit easier. And I tend to leave Pearls lying around when I should be putting them away, so it's not difficult to pick out which might look nice together.

Thank you, Kalmen, Katbran, BAS, Fidgetnator, BWeaves, and battah!

Day 221:

Akoya Keshi choker and SouthSea/ tourmaline necklace from KojimaPearl, and white South Sea studs from Pearl Paradise.

IMG_3384.jpg

IMG_3394.jpg

IMG_3380.jpg

IMG_3381.jpg

IMG_3383.jpg

IMG_3393.jpg

IMG_3395.jpg

IMG_3382.jpg

IMG_3388.jpg

IMG_3385.jpg

Another winning combination!! This group just says "summer" to me, but that could also be the white T-shirt, too.

Back