365 Days of Pearls

Nice and casual! BN, you really showcase the versatility of pearls with your lovely collection.
J.

I really love those Kojima necklaces. Are they oxidized silver?

Wowww you have soooohh many pearls. Where do u keep all that? Imagining like a secret pirate wooden room full of treasures!

I call dibs on "Secret Pirate Room" as my new band name, (assuming I learn to play an instrument and start a band).

Another winning combination!! This group just says "summer" to me, but that could also be the white T-shirt, too.

BWeaves, it says "summer" to you because I took those pics in the summer! Sharp eye! The earring photo and group shots of the pearls were taken the day I posted but it was summer when I wore them. Occasionally I run out of steam and grab a few quick pics to post on another day.

Day 222:

Black and white today. Tahitian and white South Sea rope originally from Pearl Paradise (bought pre-loved from PKinnew), Tahitian dangles from Pearl Paradise, and feather pearl necklace from Kojima Pearl.

IMG_3406.jpg

IMG_3413.jpg

IMG_3397.jpg

IMG_3401.jpg

IMG_3402.jpg

IMG_3414.jpg

IMG_3404.jpg

IMG_3410.jpg

Day 223:

Tahitian pendant from Pearl Paradise and Keshi dangles from Kojima Pearl. The little guy in my hand is our chick, Buckbeak : )

IMG_3433.jpg

IMG_0781.jpg

IMG_3421.jpg

IMG_3423.jpg

IMG_3425.jpg

IMG_3434.jpg

IMG_3431.jpg

IMG_3432.jpg

IMG_3435.jpg

IMG_3428.jpg

Back