365 Days of Pearls

I love how the sweater really draws the purple out of the pearls. They are so pretty, they look like they are dripping off your neck!

What a Delicious combination of sweater and pearls! I especially love the way the earrings compliment the sweater and strand :)

BN--what a lovely combination of necklace, earrings, and sweater. Those Tahitians are gorgeous!
J.

Thank you, jeg, BWeaves, 2thdktr, BAS, amti, Katbran, JerseyPearl, Cathy, Pareltje, and Fidgetnator!

Day 218:

Ripples purchased these from Pkinnew last year, akoya Keshi necklace from Kojima Pearl, golden akoya necklace and pistachio akoya rope from Hisano of little h Jewelry, cream fwp dangles from Kojima Pearl.

IMG_3320.jpg

IMG_3321.jpg

IMG_3311.jpg

IMG_3317.jpg

IMG_3313.jpg

IMG_3322.jpg

IMG_3319.jpg

IMG_3316.jpg

IMG_3323.jpg

IMG_3315.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks BWeaves!! I'm going to believe that I'm killing it in a good way, as opposed to destroying the beauty of each strand by combining them this way lol.

Oh yes, in a good way. Those pearls look amazing together. I would never have put those colors, sizes and shapes together, and now I want to go home and play in my pearl drawer and try all sorts of combos.

The freedom with which you layer lately continues to blow my mind. You turned some layering corner that I don't think I'll ever even approach.

Brava!!!

Love love love this! Pairing the ripples with the other pearls really makes all their colors pop.

The freedom with which you layer lately continues to blow my mind. You turned some layering corner that I don't think I'll ever even approach.

Brava!!!

I'd include the sweater in the layering!!! It's perfect.

Laid out on a white towel ... meh. Layered on a rich persimmon sweater by Baby Nurse ... heavenly! (how does one even have a persimmon sweater??? )

Brava!!!

Ahh thank you, BAS! It's really just a matter of matching colors and textures: )

Thanks, BWeaves, BAS, battah, Katbran, and Cathy!

Day 219:

Golden South Sea strand from Eiko Pearl, ombré gss stretch bracelet from Pearl Paradise, and freshwater pearl dangles.

IMG_3333.jpg

IMG_3347.jpg

IMG_3326.jpg

IMG_3339.jpg

IMG_3341.jpg

IMG_3344.jpg

IMG_3349.jpg

IMG_3335.jpg

IMG_3345.jpg

IMG_3337.jpg

IMG_3348.jpg

Back