365 Days of Pearls

Buckbeak is the cutest!! Also your pearls are lovely :)

Thank you, Pearl Dreams, JerseyPearl, Katbran, BWeaves, kalmen, battah, and Fidgetnator! I definitely wanted to share yesterday's pearl pictures but my focus was really on Buckbeak. He's the star of the show! They are so cute at that age and it doesn't last long.

Day 224:

I received this amazing sweater in the mail today and I'm eager to share because of its amazing faux pearl appliqué. I'm also wearing white South Sea studs from Pearl Paradise : )

IMG_3443.jpg

IMG_3440.jpg

IMG_3436.jpg

IMG_3442.jpg

IMG_3439.jpg

IMG_3437.jpg

IMG_3441.jpg

Great sweater and awesome studs. It appears that your chick will be well socialized.

Thanks for the photos.

Thanks Red and BWeaves!

Day 225:

Gold and green today. Golden akoya from Hisano of little h, hooked to ivory (formerly white but sat in a box unworn for 2 decades!) akoya from JCPenney. Also, golden South Sea strand from Eiko Pearl Company.

IMG_3447.jpg

IMG_3449.jpg

IMG_3444.jpg

IMG_3446.jpg

IMG_3448.jpg

Did you hear me shouting and applauding, Baby Nurse? What a gorgeous look that is!

Gorgeous. See, when I do an overlapping draping like that, I think it looks wrong, and yet it looks fabulous when you do it, BN. I'm so inspired by your pearl style. I need to try this sort of look, too. This looks amazing.

I'm curious how do you store all your pearls? Do you have a multi-draw jewelry box, plastic trays, fabric pouches???

Gorgeous. See, when I do an overlapping draping like that, I think it looks wrong, and yet it looks fabulous when you do it, BN. I'm so inspired by your pearl style. I need to try this sort of look, too. This looks amazing.

Thanks, BWeaves. Likewise : ). I can't really be bothered to arrange things with a pearl clip so they lay nicely and I'm usually unbothered with how it turns out. What does annoy me is a double or triple strand that doesn't nest!

Back