365 Days of Pearls

Beach pictures ... best post yet.

WSS pearl strand ... I was sure I didn't need one of those. Once again Baby Nurse proves me wrong lol. Lovely, Baby Nurse, just really lovely.

beautiful WSS and beautiful on you! I too, will be adding wss to my pearly wish list!

BN, love your beach photos! I grew up at the Jersey shore and your photos remind me of the days I took my children when they were little. And as JP said they all guarded. ...ahh, sweet memories, made better with pearls (even if they are faux)!

Your WSS pearls have fantastic luster!

That looks like a fun day at the beach. I need to get my girls back to the beach. They love it, but my pale skin fears the sun.

Love the beach, kite, treats, pearls. Love everything! And that wss strand is gorgeous!

Thank you, BWeaves, Cathy, BAS, Pareltje, SunSeeker, Kay, and jeg!

Day 207:

Today was probably our last hot (mid 80s) day of the year, so I wore something very summery. Temps are usually a good 20 degrees colder at this time of year in my neck of the woods! This must be what it feels like to live on the west coast...

For today's pearls, I made a rope by hooking my golden akoya strand from Hisano of little h Jewelry to my akoya Keshi strand from Kojima Pearl. To this I added my golden South Sea drop pendant from Golay and then pink freshwater drop earrings.

IMG_3159.jpg

IMG_3161.jpg

IMG_3151.jpg

IMG_3153.jpg

IMG_3154.jpg

IMG_3157.jpg

IMG_3164.jpg

IMG_3737.jpg

IMG_3158.jpg

IMG_3160.jpg

The Master at work. What a delicious combination ... those gorgeous pearls all artfully combined with that lovely lovely dress ... thanks for the visual treat, Baby Nurse! Kind of like a triple gelato in Venice, without the calories ;)

Whoaaa one of the most beautiful combo I saw this morning. I also love your summery blouse (or is it a dress?)

Wow!!! Another combination I would have never put together, and it works! It really works! Now I suddenly want a keshi strand, too.

Mental note: add keishi strand to ever-expanding wish list! BabyNurse, love your combinations!
J.

I KNOW!!! Nothing about these pearls says, "Put us together," and they are amazing together. BN, you are an inspiration.

Glowing pearls and imaginative layering. I’m amazed the clasps were all able to connect. I’ve bought two strands from the same seller at he same time, and often found the clasps won’t play nice with each other, and I can’t connect them together to form a rope.

Oh goodness I missed the beach photos! love the pearls, but even more, I love the commentary LOL. Forgetting swimsuits is the kind of thing I do too (Or towels - last week I forgot to bring along a towel to my daughter's swim class, so guess who had to buy an overpriced one from the school gift shop??). And the pastries lol. I hope you ate them at the beach so you could just dunk the kids in the water after they finished!

Back