365 Days of Pearls

Day 12:

Pearl Paradise Tahitian strand, purchased during the August 2015 Tahitian special. The pearls are drop shape and range in size from 9.0 to 10.7mm. According to the appraisal, the body color is cherry and to my eye they look purple with green overtones. I looove this strand of Tahitians.

Aubergine baroque Tahitian pearl strand.jpg

Wearing my pearl paradise baroque Tahitian strand

Exotic color Tahitian pearl strand

Purple Tahitian pearls

High luster colorful Tahitian pearl necklace

I looove it too. 💘.
I think this is one of my favourites in your collection.
I'm going to have to look for a cherry in the next sale

Your purple Ts are stunning!! I would love to own a strand like this one day!

OOOOOOOO, I lurve this Tahitian strand, too. I definitely like the ones that have multiple colors on the same pearl.

I love your sweaters, too. A lot.

I looove it too. 💘.
I think this is one of my favourites in your collection.
I'm going to have to look for a cherry in the next sale

Thanks! It stands out for me because of its purple color.

Ive seen others like it (ok...admittedly a year ago, haven't looked since) so fingers crossed, it shouldn't be too difficult to find one!

Thanks! It stands out for me because of its purple color.

Ive seen others like it (ok...admittedly a year ago, haven't looked since) so fingers crossed, it shouldn't be too difficult to find one!

Thanks BN! YOu just gave me hope! LOL

Did you buy it during the online sale or in person?

I really love the purple with the bluish green overtone.

Your classic small akoya strand paired with the dotted sweater ... so smart :) And now those mirror like "purple" Tahitians with that raspberry sweater ... inspired, Baby Nurse! Your brilliant fashion pairings with your incredible pearls are making this thread a highlight of my day :) !!!

I am enjoying this thread so much. I'm glad to see the original akoyas getting out and about. The peach ripples with the turquoise top - heaven! And those cherry Tahitians, sigh! Thanks for sharing the pearl-nography!

Thanks BN! YOu just gave me hope! LOL

Did you buy it during the online sale or in person?

I really love the purple with the bluish green overtone.

It was during a sale and I didn't get to see it in person but Chenai, BAS and I think newberry also looked it over and shared impressions. This was during the 2015 ruckus and I was supposed to be there but missed it.

Good luck with your quest!

OOOOOOOO, I lurve this Tahitian strand, too. I definitely like the ones that have multiple colors on the same pearl.

I love your sweaters, too. A lot.

Me too. The more color the better!

And you know where to find the sweaters lol.

I have been out of the loop but upon my return this thread is a guilty pleasure. I think those delicate pearls are so lovely and feminine. They have beautiful color and luster and you have given them a very modern twist! Stunning!

YOU love them...? They ADORE you!!! You bring out the very best in pearls. This purple strand is fantastic on your neck.

Your classic small akoya strand paired with the dotted sweater ... so smart :) And now those mirror like "purple" Tahitians with that raspberry sweater ... inspired, Baby Nurse! Your brilliant fashion pairings with your incredible pearls are making this thread a highlight of my day :) !!!

I'm so glad to hear it, Cathy!

Back