365 Days of Pearls

The following ones with the cardigan were taken in March. Thought I'd include them because I think they're nicer than today's pics with the plain blue top.

Golden peach freshwater ripple pearls with cardigan

no matter how they're photographed..... they're drop dead, heart stopping gorgeous

and i think my pearl infatuation..........ahem......is complete

So so beautiful. Sigh ... And I too love those lavender Keshi! I once went running to Boden when I saw those luscious colors and velvet trim, but sadly, no plus sizes ... my dreams crushed, I ... ordered pearls to console mysel lol.

Second best treat on this thread? BAS is back :)

So so beautiful. Sigh ... And I too love those lavender Keshi! I once went running to Boden when I saw those luscious colors and velvet trim, but sadly, no plus sizes ... my dreams crushed, I ... ordered pearls to console mysel lol.

Cathy -- you're too sweet! Waving happily to you!

ok...... the thud heard round the world....................
yup me falling over......
all i can say is....OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
ahem
what i mean is....they are wonderful and my eyes bugged out

Thank you! These are one of my favorite strands of ripples. Beautiful skins, sharp luster, and rainbow overtones.

Shame on Boden re sizing but thank goodness pearls will never let you down!

And I agree, it's wonderful to see BAS!

Those are lovely Keshi...they look larger that the ones I usually see .. what size are they ? Very pretty !

And the Golden ripples...beautiful !

I was thinking that they may look larger in the pictures than irl. They're about 8-10mm.

I don't want to add my poor quality pictures to your magnificent thread!

I always enjoy your pictures, BAS! But it's ok, I have a clear image of these beautiful earrings in my memory. And I suspect I have an actual picture of them somewhere, lol.

Those are some of the most amazing (flameballs ?) I have ever seen! Both in color and luster!! Again, your collection never ceases to amaze!!

Fabulous peachy ripples.... I love every single pearl you show.

Back