365 Days of Pearls

What incredible colors! Lovely and mesmerizing. I could just sit and look at the pearls one by one for a long time...

Those keshi are gorgeous.

Is it wrong that every time you post a pic, I go to the Boden website and think, "I wonder if they still have that top? It would go great with my pearls, too."

Oh my. What size are the keshis? Amazing colours. I love your photography skills. Vendors should get you to do shots for them.

What incredible colors! Lovely and mesmerizing. I could just sit and look at the pearls one by one for a long time...

I know, the pastels are so pretty!

I still absolutely love those little white/cream keshi studs you have. One of my favorites of your collection.

I know, the pastels are so pretty!

I still absolutely love those little white/cream keshi studs you have. One of my favorites of your collection.

You must have influenced me. I wore them just today!

Those keshi are gorgeous.

Is it wrong that every time you post a pic, I go to the Boden website and think, "I wonder if they still have that top? It would go great with my pearls, too."

Oh BWeaves, I've done better than that. I've admired a color/neckline you've worn (Boden of course), gone to the website, found it, bought it. LOVED the color and neckline, very pearl friendly but ultimately returned because the style didn't suit my body type. HA!!

Oh my. What size are the keshis? Amazing colours. I love your photography skills. Vendors should get you to do shots for them.

They are between 8 and 10mm. I really like these colors because they are cool colors and most of what I own is warm toned. So they're unique in my collection.

Blushing-- thank you for the compliments.

Day 10:

Golden peach freshwater ripple pearls purchased from Catherine Cardellini. They range in size from 13mm x 12.7mm x 15.8mm down to 10.6mm x 10.4mm x 13.2mm. The first 3 photos are Catherine's, from her website www.catherinecardellini.com.

Golden peach freshwater ripple pearls from Catherine Cardellini

Golden peach freshwater ripple pearls from Catherine Cardellini

They range in size from 13mm x 12.7mm x 15.8mm down to 10.6mm x 10.4mm x 13.2mm

Back