Who is attending the Pearl-Guide Ruckus 2016, July 29, 30, 31???

Haha BWeaves, better start prying his fingers open...

Out of curiosity, do you know which vendors will be attending? Do the same vendors attend every year?

I am so sad, I won't be able to make it after all. Health mystery and doctors are unsure of things so I can;t travel until I know whats going on. So bummed

I'm sad to read this. I was looking forward to meeting you in person!!! We'll certainly post pictures and descriptions and hopefully you can attend next year. Feel better soon.

I'm sad to read this. I was looking forward to meeting you in person!!! We'll certainly post pictures and descriptions and hopefully you can attend next year. Feel better soon.

Thanks! I am really looking forward to the pictures. I should be feeling better, again its nothing serious. Just something that makes it nearly impossible to travel with for the time being.

So Just post extra pics!!! :)

Just made plane reservations. Can't wait to see you all!
I'll bring the things I've made up since Ruckus 2014.

Elizabeth

We are now three weeks away from Ruckus weekend!
Jeremy and I are finalizing our menu options with the caterer.

At this time, please email me hisano@pearlparadise.com the following info:
1. Your full name along with your PG name
2. Your guest’s full name
3. Cell phone number
4. Food allergies

I will be sending you address information, weekend schedule, directions to PP and the mansion from LAX airport.
We’re excited to have you in LA!

I hope you all won't be too disappointed if I don't bring very many of my pearls with me. I'm coming such a long way and will be doing quite a bit of traveling around and changing of planes and I don't want to lose anything. I usually only bring what I can wear, but I thought I'd bring a bit extra to Ruckus.

I thought I'd bring The Swan and The Hamentaschen and wear one pair of earrings. Perhaps my Miki huggies, but I can do a drop if you really want to see one of them. The drops get heavy though.

Is there anything particular you were hoping to see of my pearl stash? I'll consider bringing it.

I'd prefer not to bring La Pearlagrina, just because chains always tangle on me when we travel. And Tahitians just don't go with my summer wardrobe, so I thought I'd leave home my Kojima Tahitian necklace and opal drop earrings home. That is unless someone really, really wanted to see them.

I thought I'd leave all my ropes at home, too, because long necklaces and schlepping luggage are mutually exclusive.

OH! And I'm bringing my Eowyn's Starry Mantle, because I might want to look glamorous in my polyester travel clothing.

I wish I lived closer and could drive to Ruckus. Then I'd bring everything for you to play with.

Last edited:
Purranha - Please bring the goldens. I would love seeing them again.

We are now three weeks away from Ruckus weekend!
Jeremy and I are finalizing our menu options with the caterer.

At this time, please email me hisano@pearlparadise.com the following info:
1. Your full name along with your PG name
2. Your guest’s full name
3. Cell phone number
4. Food allergies

I will be sending you address information, weekend schedule, directions to PP and the mansion from LAX airport.
We’re excited to have you in LA!

E-mail sent.

DK :D

email sent, flight booked! Can't wait to see everyone again at this year's Ruckus!

Back