Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I love the new Takahashi pendants, BWeaves and lary007! Really charming, beautiful and wearable.

Congratulations Pearls&Pugs! The goldens are gorgeous for celebrating!

Well, I haven’t been wearing pearls because I have been hanging out with a different social circle compulsively playing pickleball everyday.:cool: I did go to a birthday party last weekend for a friend who turned 95! And he is doing fantastic to boot. So, my only pearls for the week- Tourmaline wheel and keshi earrings from Kojima, a tin-cup I made with deep lavender pearls from a PP HK live event, and a tiny keshi chain I made.
IMG_2852.jpeg
IMG_9800.jpeg

I forgot to photograph my last few days of pearls.

My best white pearls for Father's Day. Long South Sea, akoya, and freshwater tin-cup from Kojima. Natural white Hanadama rope from PP. The Queen drop shaped pendant from Kojima. My refurbished Mikimoto yellow gold huggie earrings. I wore white linen as a backdrop.

IMG_3098.jpeg
IMG_3100.jpeg

Yesterday I was feeling more colorful. From Kojima, the Devine Sarah pendant, and Kasumi pearl with ruby bail worn on my diamond hoop earring. Hisano's favorite Kasumi pearl (from the PP Kasumi Live Event) with diamond bail worn on the other earring.

IMG_3096.jpeg

Today I'm wearing The Swan from Pacific Pearls. I keep wanting to call these Kojima earrings my coral earrings, because of the shape of the drops, even though there is no coral in them. They look great with The Swan. This might be their best outing yet.

IMG_3093.jpeg
IMG_3095.jpeg

I love the new Takahashi pendants, BWeaves and lary007! Really charming, beautiful and wearable.

Congratulations Pearls&Pugs! The goldens are gorgeous for celebrating!

Well, I haven’t been wearing pearls because I have been hanging out with a different social circle compulsively playing pickleball everyday.:cool: I did go to a birthday party last weekend for a friend who turned 95! And he is doing fantastic to boot. So, my only pearls for the week- Tourmaline wheel and keshi earrings from Kojima, a tin-cup I made with deep lavender pearls from a PP HK live event, and a tiny keshi chain I made.
View attachment 469961View attachment 469962
I love the lavendar pearls jeg! I need some tin cups. It's been so hot here lately it's hard to wear pearl strands.

All great combos, BWeaves!

Thanks so much, CatMom! Yes, tin cups are definitely lighter. Time to get your wire-wrapping tools out!:D

Spring pearl mix rope from Kojima, an Edison pendant from PP, and earrings I made.
IMG_7562.jpeg
IMG_7582.jpeg

Inspired by @jeg ‘s tiny Ts, I was incredibly fortunate to stumble upon some Alexander Collins tiny drop peacock Ts from the lovely @pearlescence (who very kindly restrung them for me to 40cm as I like my necklaces shorter).

They match my maiden strand perfectly - the mama Ts (9-11mm) are my first ever strand of pearls, and the baby Ts (7-7.75mm) pack a punch when worn standalone, but look so good when twisted together with the mamas.

The large button studs are faux - I was trying on 16mm for size (and happen to think 16mm is not too big at all - oh dear, PSS :ROFLMAO: ); the other pair are 10-12mm T keshis.

IMG_1698.jpeg

IMG_1647.jpeg

IMG_1640.jpeg
IMG_1644.jpeg

These look fantastic on you @Pomelo :arms:
@jeg Those pearls are gorgeous...the large pearl pendant is AWESOME!

Thanks Douglas!!

I love them, Pomelo! Tiny T’s are so special and they look fantastic with your bigger strand. Wow, you sure wouldn’t have a problem wearing large studs either! The faux buttons work really well for you, and of course I love those keshi T’s. Gorgeous!

I feel like my Eclipse pearls are more winter pearls than summer pearls, but I was in the mood for intense color today. Eclipse Edison necklace from PP Live Event. Bali Tahitian earrings from Kamoka.

IMG_3111.jpeg

I still cannot get over how incredibly colorful these pearls are. They look like metal ball bearings.

IMG_3112.jpeg

You can see me taking the photo in every pearl.

IMG_3113.jpeg

Inspired by @jeg ‘s tiny Ts, I was incredibly fortunate to stumble upon some Alexander Collins tiny drop peacock Ts from the lovely @pearlescence (who very kindly restrung them for me to 40cm as I like my necklaces shorter).

They match my maiden strand perfectly - the mama Ts (9-11mm) are my first ever strand of pearls, and the baby Ts (7-7.75mm) pack a punch when worn standalone, but look so good when twisted together with the mamas.

The large button studs are faux - I was trying on 16mm for size (and happen to think 16mm is not too big at all - oh dear, PSS :ROFLMAO: ); the other pair are 10-12mm T keshis.

View attachment 469989
View attachment 469994
View attachment 469991View attachment 469992
Gorgeous T's Pomelo!

I've certainly never seen a pendant like it before, either. The size, the colors, the thickness of the nacre. I can really feel and see the thickness of the nacre. It's almost translucent.

Back