PP Oct GSSP sale

True, its a wonderful place ! But there are still times like today where I look out at flock of Sulphur Crested Cockatoos wandering over my front lawn and think..." I live in a foreign country" lol

Sulphur Crested Cockatoo

It's such a perfect little heart of gold!!
The skin has no blemishes and the luster is amazing. Even in shadow it sings! It doesn't have a strong green orient, but I'm not really heartbroken over that. I had a lot of trouble photographing the color in shadow and the afternoon light. I'll try again in the morning.
loose gold pearl shaped like a heart from Pearl Paradise
heart shape golden South Sea pearl

That's a very beautiful plump little heart, MSC! That should go well with your collection of pipi pearls

MSC, your heart is adorable! I somehow expected a stronger green overtone, but love it the way it is and also think it will look amazing with your pipis :)

Thank you, lovelies!

Cathy, I thought it would have a stronger green overtone too. I hoped it would, at least. I find myself very attracted to strong green overtones in GSSP. I'd say this one has a soft orient to it.

ETA: I was just looking at it under the crappy florescent lights in my office and the green really shined through for some reason. Can't wait to see what it looks like in early morning light!

Bailey, it's 10.8mm :) A nice size for a necklace/pendant thingie.

I already wrote my jeweler who lives across the country, waiting to hear back about what he thinks is possible or not. I'm hoping I can complete this by the end of 2017, but if I have to wait longer that's okay too.

Glad you are happy with the perfect golden ss heart MSC. Can't wait to see how you set it. Congratulations ;)

Back