Pearls at Paris 27th Biennale

Thank you for liking it, I will soon have a new opportunity to photoshoot some outstanding pearl jewelry, stay tuned, I will start a new thread :)

Thank you, yes the photos are nice, don't know if the camera did improve performances over the years or if it was the photographer :) or just a better light.
Wednesday and thursday I am going for a new reportage ...

Hello PG friends, I think time has come to tell.
I have applied to participe at the second artist biennale that will take place from 10 to 13 th of september in this magnificent place, " Le Grand Palais" in Paris.
The Jury composed of members from 17 countries invited me, I will exhibit a brand new collection among which there will be a so-called Edison pearl necklace with a clasp of my own inspired by a 3500 years old one ...
So happy

Attachments

• P1260577-grand-palais-biennale-anna-tabakhova-cliclasp.jpg
    P1260577-grand-palais-biennale-anna-tabakhova-cliclasp.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 64
  • P1260490-grand-palais-biennale-anna-tabakhova-cliclasp.jpg
    P1260490-grand-palais-biennale-anna-tabakhova-cliclasp.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 59
Oh, how exciting! Congratulations and please keep us posted. Now, we need pictures, pictures, pictures!!!

Oh my goodness, what an occasion! How thrilling for you - felicitations!
And yes, please photos, stories and suspense!

Just to let you know that PG are the first to know as I did not posted on FB yet, because my love for pearls started here ....

Congratulations! I can't wait to hear more about the event and your pearls!

Congratulations!! I'm very happy for you. Can't wait to see all of the pictures you will post of your pearls :)

Thank you so much, I will keep posting about this event

Congratulations, that is so exciting! I can hardly wait to see pictures.

Congratulations! That's so exciting. You should be really proud of yourself! (And celebrate!!)

Back