365 Days of Pearls

I vote for keeping the top! It should be a lovely backdrop for may of your other awesome strands :)

Ahhh, those goldens.... yes, you can never have too much of them. And yes, I agree Pattye. It would make a great color section showing all the fun ways to wear pretty pearls!

I like that idea Pattye and amti!

Day 325:

Pistachio akoya rope from little h jewelry, and champagne South Sea studs from Golay.

5F6F6AFE-F8BE-4B7E-9B17-FB952879A42D.jpg

A2C8FE7C-FDAA-4C25-80AB-2337D3ADE926.jpg

7E4A3BAF-974F-427D-91F7-8FE84B7CAF62.jpg

CB91018B-F547-43AC-9196-50519C1ED934.jpg

10CEECCA-0A62-442E-B83E-878CB5DB0AD1.jpg

BC66F3AF-6673-4F1E-99CF-20C50FDAC19F.jpg

93EA59C5-B32E-4301-88FA-186BBE7CCB1E.jpg

I love that pistachio rope. I never would have thought of pairing it with large golden SS studs, and they look amazing together.

Love the lemon T-shirt.

I love the combo of pistachio rope, gssp earrings and the lemon T-shirt. Oh so summery!

Thank you, BWeaves, Pareltje, and Simply adorned!

I think I mentioned before that I’ve been working on my stringing. I have this wonderful rope of Tahitians that I’m itching to string but I’m not sure how to free them from the wire they’re on. Is there a trick to get them off of this thing? I can forge ahead and cut the wire but I love the pearls and don’t want to damage them. Here’s a pic.

CFB42216-80F1-45EF-A67D-48E30F8F1BB2.jpg

I think I'd first try using pliers to un-flatten the crimp hole and release the wire. I've done this before.

If that doesn't work, you could use a wire cutter to cut through the crimp. Don't use your finest wire cutters for that-- use a sturdier one.

Love that "ice cold lemonade" look, Baby Nurse ... wonderful pearl choices! I managed to find a Tee shirt for summer with an appliqued lemon on; Walter didn't understand my joy :) I spent hours in Sicily begging a bus driver to just stop and let me off in the lemon groves ... to no avail, sigh ...

That is such a gorgeous strand ! And I use that same clasp !! It's nice looking isn't it.. But that strand could make anything look fabulous..and so cute with that shirt !!!

Sorry I only just saw your message BN - I've messaged you.

Those Akoya are so pretty !! And the lemon shirt is adorable. Those earrings !! There is so much colour I thought they were Edisons !! Gorgeous !!

Love that "ice cold lemonade" look, Baby Nurse ... wonderful pearl choices! I managed to find a Tee shirt for summer with an appliqued lemon on; Walter didn't understand my joy :) I spent hours in Sicily begging a bus driver to just stop and let me off in the lemon groves ... to no avail, sigh ...

Cathy, lemon groves in Sicily sounds heavenly. I can only imagine the scent!

Bus fumes, Baby Nurse ... bus fumes sigh. After that mistake, we got our own car, and went where we wanted ... but there were no lemons :(

That is such a gorgeous strand ! And I use that same clasp !! It's nice looking isn't it.. But that strand could make anything look fabulous..and so cute with that shirt !!!

Sorry I only just saw your message BN - I've messaged you.

Those Akoya are so pretty !! And the lemon shirt is adorable. Those earrings !! There is so much colour I thought they were Edisons !! Gorgeous !!

Thanks, Katbran!

You’re talking about the bean clasp, right? Yes, it’s got an elegant flow to it and is comfy to open and close.

I manhandled my way through the jewelry wire and freed the Tahitians : ). They are strung! I’ll take better ones during the day but in the meantime here are a couple of quick pics.

12FDC34A-18B6-431D-8393-065C21F284A1.jpg

BF665B58-E0F6-40D4-9F8A-58478FD5D264.jpg

Back