365 Days of Pearls

I love your long Tahitian strand and then the ripples from yesterday! Today's peachy/pinks are gorgeous against your skin tones!

Those ripples and the metallics are so lovely.

You have got to be the best advertisement for pearls. I have honestly lost count of how often I've seen some on you and thought to myself, "Those look stunning. I've never really thought about wanting a (whatever pearls you're wearing), but wow. If they look like that on, then they're on the list now."

Thank you, Marianne, Katbran, SunSeeker, Cicadalady, BritM, IcyJade, and JerseyPearl:eek:

Cicadalady-- yes, the outfit is a dress.

BritM-- I'm so flattered. Thank you!

Day 163:

I opted for something light today: pink tourmaline and akoya Keshi necklaces from Kojima Pearl and freshwater pearl dangles.

IMG_2601.jpg

IMG_2602.jpg

IMG_2603.jpg

IMG_2604.jpg

IMG_2605.jpg

IMG_2606.jpg

IMG_2607.jpg

IMG_2608.jpg

What a wonderful way to start the morning, sitting here drinking my cut of tea and seeing another set of lovely pearls. I really like the tourmaline necklace. - Oh, who am I kidding. AND the kasha, and the earrings. Those earrings are fantastic. I'm going to have a little extra pep in my step getting ready for work. Thanks for posting, and so early.

Those FWPs are blinding!!! And yippee! I love it when the akoya keshi make an appearance. I usually don't like pearls drilled on the sides, but those a whimsical and fun shapes. The more I see them, the more I like them! I guess that's another testament to your modeling abilities!

What a wonderful way to start the morning, sitting here drinking my cut of tea and seeing another set of lovely pearls. I really like the tourmaline necklace. - Oh, who am I kidding. AND the kasha, and the earrings. Those earrings are fantastic. I'm going to have a little extra pep in my step getting ready for work. Thanks for posting, and so early.

Your comment was the first one I read when I woke up this morning, a lovely way to start my day : )

I really, really love this look, BN!

Thank you, battah! It reminds me of a piece you have. Something delicate... a Tahitian and akoya Keshi necklace? I'm having trouble with the specifics but I remember it being a gorgeous, delicate strand.

Those FWPs are blinding!!! And yippee! I love it when the akoya keshi make an appearance. I usually don't like pearls drilled on the sides, but those a whimsical and fun shapes. The more I see them, the more I like them! I guess that's another testament to your modeling abilities!

Thank you, amti! I'm getting a lot of use out of the akoya Keshi. It pairs nicely with a lot of necklaces.

Day 164:

Today I mixed Tahitians with freshwater pearls. The ringed Tahitian necklace and freshwater pearl studs are from Pearl Paradise. The Japanese ikecho and Tahitian necklace is from Kojima Pearl.

IMG_2617.jpg

IMG_2620.jpg

IMG_2622.jpg

IMG_8401.jpg

IMG_2618.jpg

IMG_2615.jpg

IMG_2625.jpg

Back