365 Days of Pearls

That drop is amazing.

You were missed at RUCKUS, BN. I was hoping to compare Kojima Tahitian Tin-Cups with you.

The overtones on that golden strand make it my favorite golden SS strand ever! What an ethereal, lovely white SS drop, so perfectly set :)

Oh I love fat drops and I cannot lie.....

That is a spectacular drop! It's very silvery blue in the photos - I think it must be picking up the blue of your sweater ? That is an amazing pearl.

Lol!!! Yes-- baby got back;)

It's actually very blue. This was an Icyjade find (need I say more).

Thank you, JerseyPearl, Sanippy, BWeaves, and Cathy!

BWeaves, I very much looked forward to seeing you again and sharing pearls. I won't miss next year's ruckus!

Oh, I'll admit, I have a crush on Chubster! And the goldens make me swoon every single time.

Mmmm, Chubster has such fabulous luster, color and shape -- truly a special pearl! And, of course, the luster & overtones on that gold strand always make me drool.

I missed you at the Ruckus, BN.

It says something about that drop when you can see your reflection and the camera in every single photo. It's a freaking mirror.

Day 167:

A mix of white and cream today: waterfall rope and akoya Keshi necklace from Kojima Pearl and white baroque akoya necklace from Pearl Paradise.

IMG_2666.jpg

IMG_2667.jpg

IMG_2669.jpg

IMG_2670.jpg

IMG_2671.jpg

Oh Yay!!! I love the look and what a perfectly cute dress for the ensemble!

What a great triple! I never like keshi until I see them being worn, and then I wonder why I passed them up. All three strands are gorgeous and look great together.

It's actually very blue. This was an Icyjade find (need I say more).

You are most welcome. Am glad you got chubster and that amazing golden strand so that we all get to see them in your (beautifully taken) pics. Still the most beautiful GSSP strand I've seen (and that's after visiting two HK fairs).

Katbran: it is very blue and with mirror luster. One of those special pearls. :)

Love love love this, BN! Those gorgeous soap bubbles are perfect with the polka dots on your dress. I think the Kojima waterfall rope is one of my favorites of yours.

Thank you, Kay and juliebeth!! I really missed being at the Ruckus as well-- I won't miss next year's.

Day 168:

Golden egg pendant. This South Sea Pearl is from Golay and another dream purchase facilitated by Icyjade.

IMG_1201.jpg

IMG_2663.jpg

IMG_2664.jpg

IMG_2665.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

Wowza! Look at the orient on that pearl. It's like a glowing aura.

Back