365 Days of Pearls

Wowza!!! That's one heck of a gorgeous pearl! And the size!!!

Love that golden drop, especially with the colors of your dress. I have a golden drop on my wish list, and yours is the gold standard of what I'm seeking.

Thank you for sharing your collection with us.

Whoa, BABY! IcyJade sure know how to pick them! Great dress, too.

Thank you, PD, Baweaves, amti, Red, JP, and Kay!

Day 169:

I'm wearing two Kojima necklaces that have been in heavy rotation this summer: a Japanese ikecho and Tahitian Keshi necklace, and a feather and seed Pearl necklace.

IMG_2672.jpg

IMG_2673.jpg

IMG_2678.jpg

IMG_2675.jpg

IMG_2676.jpg

IMG_2677.jpg

It's so funny. Those necklaces made no impression on me on the Kojima website, and they look dynamite on you. I really wish Sarah would post neck shots and ear shots on the Kojima website.

I'm soooooo behind since returning from Ruckus. Where to start, but with this thread, of course! Wow, BN, so many beauties in the last week! Thanks for sharing BN! (..missed you at Ruckus!) I agree with BW, your Kojimas really come alive when you post neck shots!

Whoa I love that combo, BN! You should do style shoots for Kojima's website.

Thank you, Katbran, Sanippy, cicadalady, BWeaves, SunSeeker, and battah!

Day 170:

I'm wearing a tiny strand of golden akoya and champagne golden South Sea studs. The akoya are from Hisano of little h Jewelry, and the gss from Golay.

IMG_2691.jpg

IMG_2692.jpg

IMG_2693.jpg

IMG_2694.jpg

IMG_2695.jpg

IMG_2696.jpg

IMG_2697.jpg

IMG_2698.jpg

WpWow, BN - those golden akoyas certainly are special! And they complement your skin tone beautifully. The earrings are lovely, as well. I love champagne SSS!!!

I'm just going to echo the comments about the pieces coming alive on you. You're the perfect model for pearls!

And the goldens look very elegant on your neck with the ssp earrings!

I especially enjoyed catching up with your pearls. Next year you must go to the Ruckus! :)

Boy do I love catching up on your thread of so much beauty! I know I'm not the only one who hopes to see you and a few of your beauties at the Ruckus next year!

CLASSIC! So, classic.

And I LOVE your sweater.

Last edited:
Those golden akoya are absolutely amazing. In the photo, one can see your arm for goodness sakes, your arm. It is like looking in a gold-toned mirror. Amazing. I didn't know golden akoyas existed until recently (well, most of my very limited pearl knowledge is recent, but this is especially recent), but wow, after seeing yours, and them on you, this is one more item for my growing list of pearls I really hope to get someday.

Back