365 Days of Pearls

Those earring mounts are one of my favorites to use with baroque Tahitians! Your strand is wonderful and that little keshi piece, just darling!

Thanks, JerseyPearl. They're great findings. I keep thinking I need more Tahitian earrings, and I DO lol but this pair goes surprisingly well with just about all my Tahitian strands.

Thanks, JerseyPearl. They're great findings. I keep thinking I need more Tahitian earrings, and I DO lol but this pair goes surprisingly well with just about all my Tahitian strands.

My Tahitian baroque drops get worn more than almost all of my other pearl earrings put together. They're so versatile! I never get tired of seeing yours :)

I adore that combo, BN! I never would have thought to pair the rope with the pendant, they're perfect together. I love how you put things together (and love that oxidized look with the Tahitians).

Gorgeous. That rope looks heavy, but worth it.

It doesn't feel heavy at all (to me) and I love the sound of the pearls gently bumping against one another as I move. My ears on the other hand really can't tolerate weight!

I adore that combo, BN! I never would have thought to pair the rope with the pendant, they're perfect together. I love how you put things together (and love that oxidized look with the Tahitians).

Aww thank you, battah! I specifically bought items from Sarah so that I could begin layering. Pretty sure some of my attempts are off, but it's fun just the same.

I love the look of oxidized silver too!

Day 161:

Today I wore purple/green/bronze ripples from Catherine Cardellini and lavender freshwater studs from Pearl Paradise.

IMG_2579.jpg

IMG_2582.jpg

IMG_2584.jpg

IMG_2586.jpg

IMG_2583.jpg

IMG_2587.jpg

IMG_2580.jpg

Thanks, Katbran, Pareltje, and Jersey Pearl!

Day 162:

Peach/pink metallic freshwater pearl necklace and earrings from Catherine Cardellini today.

IMG_2589.jpg

IMG_2599.jpg

IMG_2591.jpg

IMG_2594.jpg

IMG_2595.jpg

IMG_2597.jpg

IMG_2596.jpg

IMG_2598.jpg

Back