365 Days of Pearls

Those are really beautiful! What a fun, summery way to wear pearls <3

Those earring pearls are gorgeous. Such a fun purchase, and a memory of your visit with BAS.

You're right, Red. I'll associate these earrings with happy memories:eek:

Day 156:

Today I wore a golden South Sea necklace from Golay and golden SS earrings from Mikeyy's suitcase.

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_2525.jpg

IMG_2526.jpg

IMG_2527.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_2528.jpg

IMG_8154.jpg

I love that GSS strand against your skin, baby nurse-- it's a wonderful tone for you! And the size is very appealing.

All beautiful looks, Baby Nurse :) Glad to hear you had so much fun with BAS (Waving Hi! to BAS :), and pearls to document the fun memories!

Wow beautiful Gold SSP strand. & it does compliment your skin tone even if you have pretty light skin.
Lovely color & luster &overtones...

Really metallic like 14 or 18K gold

Make my sad GSSP look probably like yellow akoya

Wow, those goldens have amazing pink and grey overtones. Love them with the polkadots!

Those goldens are wonderful - and I'm not usually a fan of them. They look marvelous on you.

Thanks, everyone!

Day 157:

Today I wore lavender ripples, a pistachio akoya rope and metallic fwp earrings. The ripples are from Lilia's Treasures, the rope from Hisano of little h Jewelry.

I began with just the ripples and added the akoya rope and fwp dangles later.

IMG_2546.jpg

IMG_2549.jpg

IMG_2540.jpg

IMG_2541.jpg

IMG_2542.jpg

That's a very creative and wonderful look Baby Nurse! I love the play of pink overtones on the pistachio akoyas against the greens on the ripples :)

I agree! It makes for a very casual, almost playful look.

I breath a little heavier each time I see those Golay gssps... they are one of my favorites from your collection. I never get tired of seeing them, just in case you'd like to wear them every day for the rest of the year. ;)

I love the whole look, but I fell in love with your earrings! They are fabulous!

I love the mix of those pearls. But my heart belongs to the pistachio akoya rope.

Gorgeous combo, BN! I love wearing colorful ripples with a smaller strand in a contrasting color, I love how it brings out all the color and texture. As always, you put things together so artfully.

Back