365 Days of Pearls

Thanks! The soft colors really complement each other. Don't know if you all recall LitGeek's necklace like this? She was inspired by a couple of famous actresses Tahitian and wss necklaces; Keira Knightly and another, I can't recall her name right now. Anyhow, I was lucky enough to see LitGeek's in person and it was gorgeous. Soft silver and wss drops, beautiful shapes and all the same size. She wore hers a bit shorter than mine. When I saw hers, I knew it would be an important piece to have. You can dress it up or down and it's silver so it goes with everything.

Day 152:

Soufflé and blue baroque akoya tin cup.

IMG_7062.jpg

IMG_2307.jpg

IMG_7144.jpg

IMG_7145.jpg

IMG_2506.jpg

Love browsing this thread whenever I need a perk me up. Your super metallic fireballs and soufflés are amazing! Thank you for taking such wonderful pics of your beautiful pearls.

Rut-roh, I've been away and now have sooooo many posts to catch up on! And soooo many lovely pearls to drool over! :)

Gosh...now I'm spoiled... all my white pearls except for Miki & unknown "gray"which maybe are tahitians are least 50 years old.

Serious pearl depression here.

Hello everyone! I've been neglecting this thread because I've been away. I always enjoy reading people's responses though : )

Day 153:

Feather pearl necklace from Kojima Pearl and Burmese white South Sea studs from Pearl Paradise.

IMG_2059.jpg

IMG_2061.jpg

IMG_2507.jpg

IMG_2508.jpg

IMG_2510.jpg

Day 154:

Today's background is different because I'm in a wonderful, lush hotel! I love the huge bathroom mirror but didn't realize I'd be photobombed by the toilet, lol!

Anyway, today I wore Tahitians: my 50" multicolor rope, tin cup, pendant, and earrings. The rope is from Pearl Paradise. The tin cup, pendant, and earrings are from Kojima Pearl.

IMG_2511.jpg

IMG_2512.jpg

IMG_2513.jpg

IMG_2515.jpg

IMG_2514.jpg

You look lovely in those stunning green pearls ... that's a gorgeous layered combo. Tell us more about that lush hotel please ;)

Back