365 Days of Pearls

From light and airy feather necklace to serious Tahitian layering. I love it all.

I was oogling the beautiful Tahitians and read your comment. Then, I had to look for the toilet. lol! If you didn't say anything, I wouldn't have noticed it! Those Ts are just that impressive!

Ha, Helen, I was looking for that toilet too. Kind of like Where's Waldo… :)

You guys are completely cracking me up regarding the toilet!! You're right, amti, I should have just said nothing about it lol! Thank you for offering to remove it, Cathy!

Day 155:

I spent a couple of fabulous days last week with BAS in Vermont! We strolled down a street where some artists had booths set up. I thought I spied pearls in the distance and when I got a closer look I found these wonderful fwp Keshi earrings (MVM Fine Jewelry). The pearls have interesting nooks and crannies and ooze rainbow iridescence. The findings are yellow gold fill. I was on the cusp of walking away from these since I have s o m a n y p e a r l s. But BAS saved me with, "If you don't get them you'll regret it." Naturally she was right and here they are : )

So today I'm wearing my golden South Sea pendant, the new freshwater pearl keshi earrings, and my akoya Keshi choker. The pendant is from Golay, the earrings from MVM Fine Jewelry (Etsy), and the choker from Kojima Pearl.

IMG_2516.jpg

IMG_2517.jpg

IMG_2518.jpg

IMG_2523.jpg

Last edited:
I like the pendant on its own but added the choker since I'm experimenting with layers.

IMG_2520.jpg

IMG_2522.jpg

IMG_2519.jpg

The whole look screams summer. I love the contrast of small vs. large, and smooth vs. baroque, and pendant vs. choker.

Each is a lovely piece on its own, but they have definite synergy together. Love the earrings!!!

Thank you, lmgarden, Sanippy, BWeaves, and Cicadalady!

One more of the earrings...

IMG_2524.jpg

Back