365 Days of Pearls

YES! That's exactly what I was looking for ... never ocurred to me the photos disappeared lol. Those are the most beautiful GSS pearl overtones I've ever seen. Which strand ... first or second?

Last two.

IMG_2075.jpg

IMG_6164.jpg

Oh man. Those gold are glorious. Absolutely beautiful.
I'm gonna try and make it to the jewellery fair when eiko comes and just try their golds even if i can't afford

I hope you do, Kalmen! And share your impressions as well.

YES! That's exactly what I was looking for ... never ocurred to me the photos disappeared lol. Those are the most beautiful GSS pearl overtones I've ever seen. Which strand ... first or second?

Thanks, Cathy! This is the first.

I thought so. My favorite GSS strand ever, because of the glorious mix of overtones.

That gssp strand is so beautiful it makes me want to cry. Ok, well, maybe not cry, but gosh, it is beautiful. I cannot get enough of those colors!

Day 113:

Tahitian Keshi and diamond bauble pendant from my recent Kojima Pearl splurge:)

IMG_6194.jpg

IMG_2091.jpg

IMG_6181.jpg

IMG_6182.jpg

IMG_2088.jpg

I asked Sarah if she could add an inch to the necklace so I could have the option of the two lengths. She was happy to do so and added these sweet Keshi. I love the attention to detail in her pieces.

IMG_2092.jpg

Here are some pictures with the longer length.

IMG_6210.jpg

IMG_6209.jpg

IMG_2096.jpg

sweet necklace. I like the contrast between the color of the pearl and the color of the metal.

Thanks, MSC, SunSeeker, and Pearly-Whites! I love the look of oxidized silver with gray pearls too.

Thanks, Katbran!

Day 114:

Today I wore a lavender Catherine Cardellini freshwater necklace and lavender Pearl Paradise (freshadama?) studs. The necklace is made up of 9-10mm off round metallic pearls in varying shades of lavender. The earrings are 8mm rounds.

I took pictures in two different colored sweaters. I'm posting both because it's interesting to see how different the strand looks against various colors. The first sweater is a dusty lavender, the second oatmeal.

IMG_6283.jpg

IMG_6295.jpg

IMG_6291.jpg

IMG_2113.jpg

IMG_6288.jpg

IMG_6270.jpg

IMG_2104.jpg

IMG_6268.jpg

IMG_6278.jpg

IMG_6266.jpg

IMG_6277.jpg

IMG_2117.jpg

IMG_6273.jpg

IMG_6282.jpg

Wow, the differences in color of the same necklace against different colors is almost unbelievable! I would have never thought they'd be the same strand. I could stare at those colors all day!

I'm glad you took a closeup of the clasp. I was curious as to what it looked like from your first photo. The attention to detail is remarkable, and everything fits so nicely in this necklace. It's really perfect imho.

Wow that's crazy. They look so green against your lavender top. But then your skin looks much greener too so perhaps it's a function of your camera trying to make sense of the colours? Is the difference as apparent in reality?

Back