365 Days of Pearls

Wow! That's a cool looking triple. I definitely need to mix it up more.

The akoya keshis have such amazing luster and I love how you put that together! It brings out the gold in the akoyas and is a great combination of texture. Great job!

I love the textural and color combo of the GSS and keshi strands together.

Funny - I posted a quick reply yesterday about how I love the combination of the textures and colors but the post disappeared....

Weird? I thought I'd posted too?

Stunning golden pearls! Love the layering.

YES! All your replies, mine, my day 112 post and the extra pics I added last night are gone!! I'll find out if they can be retrieved...

I'm afraid I don't know how to retrieve them or if they can be retrieved. I don't see them at all.

Thanks for weighing in Pearl Dreams. I'll repost those missing pics this evening.

Well, that might explain why I couldn't find your photo of the GSS that showed the incredible green and rose overtones ... I searched and searched, thought it was within the past few days ... nowhere to be found.

Egads, my post is gone too. It was nothing special... just more awees and ooohhhs and amazing colors, and great combo comments. ;)

Too bad the comments disappeared but I did read them and always enjoy seeing them-- thank you!

Here is Day 112 again:

IMG_2070.jpg

IMG_2072.jpg

IMG_6166.jpg

IMG_2073.jpg

Oh man. Those gold are glorious. Absolutely beautiful.
I'm gonna try and make it to the jewellery fair when eiko comes and just try their golds even if i can't afford

The overtones and luster on the GSSPs are just incredible! Be still my heart! You must bring them to the Ruckus.

Back