Tahitian Keishi Choker

Cliclasp,

You have found some very interesting pearly men to show us!

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

I rushed to see the pic without realizing who had posted. I leaned into my computer screen, squinted my eyes and said "oooOhweee, that lady has a serious hormone imbalance." :D

Nice push of the envelope. :)

Here are some gray Keshi pearls, a little larger though. They are 8-9mm. Any thoughts on a men's piece made with these? The clasp would have to change...

Attachments

• Keshi-Gray.jpg
    Keshi-Gray.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 62
I am secure enough to point out that Pierce would look good with seaweed around his neck.:p But I like the piece too. I wonder if a choker would make me look that good.. :D

Only if the pearl covered my head.lol

Speaking of Pierce, their assistant just left the office. We are putting some piece together for Keely before they leave on a trip tomorrow. She brought in a pair of Tahitians that are just amazing.

Here are some gray Keshi pearls, a little larger though. They are 8-9mm. Any thoughts on a men's piece made with these? The clasp would have to change...

I could see this with a bolder, perhaps barrel-shaped clasp for a man. Up at choker length, those keishis are rugged, so could bridge the gap between pearly-associated softness and a more masculine feel. At least that's how I would sell my husband on it. I would also wear it myself. :cool:

I really like the gray Keshis, Terry - I would wear them (with a heavy silver clasp).
John

Back