Tahitian Keishi Choker

I am showing this picture to my husband. I want him to wear a tahitian pearl on a leather strand, but he says he doesn't know any ment that wear pearls. (though he loves and wears often puka beads.) I have hunted and hunted in the internet for a few pictures to show that yes, he can wear a pearl. I found one of Jeremy and now this one of John.

So, my request is, if any of you guys out there have pictures of men in pearls, post them here, so I can show my husband that

"Real Men Wear Pearls"

Pat

Dig out the one of Josh in Tucson. Yummy!

I am a male and I wear a Tahitian pearl on a leather cord and get many compliments on it. There is definitly a masculine quality to the right pearl on a piece of leather.

I am showing this picture to my husband. I want him to wear a tahitian pearl on a leather strand, but he says he doesn't know any ment that wear pearls. (though he loves and wears often puka beads.) I have hunted and hunted in the internet for a few pictures to show that yes, he can wear a pearl. I found one of Jeremy and now this one of John.

So, my request is, if any of you guys out there have pictures of men in pearls, post them here, so I can show my husband that

"Real Men Wear Pearls"

Pat

I bet he will not be able to argue with this!

https://www.pearl-guide.com/forum/pearling-industry-news/415-manly-pearls.html

An Olympic gold medalist and James Bond!

"Real Men Wear Pearls"

Pat

One for beginning

Attachments

• p-brosnan-perle.jpg
    p-brosnan-perle.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 70
And a second for continuing

Attachments

• kurt_russell perle.jpg
    kurt_russell perle.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 61
One more guy in pearl

Attachments

• ian thorpe autore.jpg
    ian thorpe autore.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 56
OOh- he's pretty!
Probably not what the guys on the forum wanted to hear, but... :)

So the credit are :
- Pierce Brosnan with Jeremy's pearl, I think so
- Kurt Russel
- Ian Thorpe for Autore
- and a party in Miami in 1996 (People and Pearls book)

I also have some Maharadjahs pict .
just ask;)

Attachments

• Miami-1996.jpg
    Miami-1996.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 69
I don't know, Ashley - I think that most of us guys would accept "pretty" - it's better than a slap in the face :)

Now that we're talking guys and pearls, where did you get that avatar! I love it! Isn't Donald a guy? Men can definitely wear pearls and do it well!

I love Donald Duck as the "Girl with a Pearl Earring" take off. I figured it was a good match for me - if Donald Duck can get away with a pearl, I can too! You won't find me with the headdress though... The avatar is from a photo of a picture in the Disney Gallery.

Wow -- these are great pictures -- thank you so much. I am showing this to my husband tonight. I think he will like Pierce's pearl.

thanks again everyone!!!

I love Donald Duck as the "Girl with a Pearl Earring" take off. I figured it was a good match for me - if Donald Duck can get away with a pearl, I can too! You won't find me with the headdress though... The avatar is from a photo of a picture in the Disney Gallery.

John,

isn?t that Daisy Duck - I mean the girl? That would explain the earring too -:)

John,

isn?t that Daisy Duck - I mean the girl? That would explain the earring too -:)

LOL, I thought it was Daisy too, but I didn't want to say anything because we all know abut Bugs Bunny's drag fetish and maybe it had spread. :D:D

Oh no - I'm sure you are right! I had forgotten all about Daisy Duck. It's been a while since I watched a cartoon. Alas, I'll have to find something new now... Or maybe I can just say that I am a "fine art" aficionado. It seemed like a good idea at the time...

Back