Tahitian Keishi Choker

john675

After pretty much exhausting the pearl-pendant choker for men, I was wondering what I could get next...

Sarah at Kojima Pearls had a great idea. She made up this Tahitian keishi necklace that is just the right size for me. I'm really thrilled with it. I wish, though, that my photography could catch the orient on these. They are quite metallic with stunning orient.

Thanks, Sarah!

The strand
100_0635.jpg
Close up
100_0647.jpg
On me (need to do something about all the gray in my beard...)
100_0651.jpg

John

It looks great! I love that some men are wearing pearls these days.

John,
The choker looks fabulous on you ! Wow, well done you and Sarah.
And re. the grey beard - well, you'll just have to have a silver-grey keishi choker to match......

I totally agree. Hot! Hot! Hot!

I would -so- wear something like that! Except perhaps more gray...? It looks awesome on you though!

Oh John, that is soooo handsome! Using keshi was a terrific idea. ;)

That looks fab, really upscale! I like the looks of the clasp also, sleek!

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

John, is this better than bar-hopping or what! Ten women tell you it's hot and you didn't even have to put down the remote! :)

Yeah, I was trying to not add to the list, but yes, it's pretty hot.. Most men I know would kill to have this sort of feedback!

and I'd leave the beard just as it is... but do get a silver gray strand as well! ;)

I also think this is a great example of how things look so different ON. The first two pics, I was thinking, "eh... that's a nice piece, but still... on a guy... I wonder..." Then the pic with you wearing it makes ALL the difference. I agree - it looks fabulous. Very nice taste.

I'm blushing - thanks for all the nice feedback. And now I have a possibility for the "what's next?" question. Something silver sounds like a great idea.
John

Can you imagine Sean Connery in one of those? Sweating bullets jere. Having trouvle typinh. oh my!

Oh, excuse me, but Sean Connery is MINE!!!! ;)

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

Back