Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

The T’s are so nice and glossy, BWeaves!

Tahitian keshi necklace from Cees, a Tahitian keshi bracelet I knotted with pearls dear CathyKeshi gave me, and MOP earrings from Hawaii.
IMG_2791.jpeg
IMG_8694.jpeg

LOVE your Bubbles strand, JEG! And the Keshi strand.

For you PISTAKIO lovers, Kamoka just posted 9-10 mm pistachio Tahitian studs. If I didn't already own a pair, I'd be all over these.

Wearing my first Tahitians from Kojima again today. This time they look grey, because I'm wearing them with a grey dress. They really are chameleons. Black and white Tahitian studs from Kamoka.

IMG_2972.jpeg

Last edited:
OOOO, I love blues!

Today it's my Eclipse Edison necklace from PP. Kasumi pendants as earrings. Hisano's Favorite and the one from Sarah at Kojima. These don't even register as pearls to me. They look like oil slicked metal. I love them.

IMG_2973.jpeg
IMG_2974.jpeg
IMG_2975.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow, BWeaves, that’s some unbelievable colour you have on today! And CatMom, your blue Akoyas and green Tahitian pendant are stunning! I love blue and green hues! Jeg, your Tahitians are breathtaking, as always! So much lustre!

Today I’m going out for lunch, and I’m wearing a pair of golden south sea pearls from JNB that I assembled with green CZ and gold-filled findings. I made them to match this lovely Swarovski necklace that my sweet husband bought me for our last anniversary.

I’m a bit picture-shy, so I hope you don’t mind that I blurred out my face! 😁
009328FC-6590-4359-91BE-7776E124AC4F.jpeg
850EE3AF-4326-43D4-9133-ED68710C5A97.jpeg

Wow, BWeaves, that’s some unbelievable colour you have on today! And CatMom, your blue Akoyas and green Tahitian pendant are stunning! I love blue and green hues! Jeg, your Tahitians are breathtaking, as always! So much lustre!

Today I’m going out for lunch, and I’m wearing a pair of golden south sea pearls from JNB that I assembled with green CZ and gold-filled findings. I made them to match this lovely Swarovski necklace that my sweet husband bought me for our last anniversary.

I’m a bit picture-shy, so I hope you don’t mind that I blurred out my face! 😁
View attachment 469651View attachment 469652
Thank you! I love your golden earrings, great job! The necklace your husband bought you is just beautiful!

Thanks so much, BWeaves, CatMom and Pearls&Pugs!

CatMom, the blues are so pretty and the blue Akoya and Silvery blue Tahitian work so nicely together!

BWeaves, that strand has such vivid purples! Super wow!

Pearls&Pugs, what a pretty set that makes! Does your husband make all the jewelry choices himself, or does he have help?

I just received my Kasumi studs from the PP live event! Worn with a Kasumi tin cup and Kasumi top harvest 2019 strand from Kojima.

IMG_2810.jpeg
IMG_8983.jpeg
IMG_2814.jpeg
IMG_2812.jpeg

Pearls&Pugs, what a pretty set that makes! Does your husband make all the jewelry choices himself, or does he have help?
Thanks, Jeg! My husband takes all the credit! He has great taste and loves to surprise me, so he mostly chooses the jewelry himself. Once and a while though I send a hint or suggestion his way, especially when it comes to pearls!

Your new Kasumi earrings are stunning, as are your strands! The metallic pinks and purples are out of this world! And I love the colour combination with your dress! So cheerful and bright!

I'm 100% little h chested today. Emerald and soufflé' pearl Finestrino enhancer on emerald and seed pearl tin-cup. Emerald and seed pearl Geode earrings. I love that they don't match, but they go. I dithered over whether to buy these earrings forever. I'm glad I finally did.

IMG_2980.jpeg
IMG_2982.jpeg
IMG_2983.jpeg
IMG_2984.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks so much, BWeaves, CatMom and Pearls&Pugs!

CatMom, the blues are so pretty and the blue Akoya and Silvery blue Tahitian work so nicely together!

BWeaves, that strand has such vivid purples! Super wow!

I just received my Kasumi studs from the PP live event! Worn with a Kasumi tin cup and Kasumi top harvest 2019 strand from Kojima.

View attachment 469660View attachment 469661View attachment 469662View attachment 469663
Just gorgeous jeg!

I'm 100% little h chested today. Emerald and soufflé' pearl Finestrino enhancer on emerald and seed pearl tin-cup. Emerald and seed pearl Geode earrings. I love that they don't match, but they go.

View attachment 469675View attachment 469674View attachment 469673View attachment 469672
BWeaves, I never purchased a little h pendant. Whenever I'd consider one, I'd think of yours, and then not buy. Yours is the best example that I've seen, and I never tire of your bringing it out. Glad to see it is being worn and enjoyed so much.

I'm wearing some lavender freshwaters today. I purchased the pink and lavender Kasumi pendant in person at Pearls by the Bay last month. My feather earrings were originally from Betty Sue King, but I purchased them during a Betty Sue King pearl show that was being held by my local jeweler, T Lee. I knew the moment I saw them that these tiny lavender feathers would be perfect with the huge feather pendant that I had purchased years ago from Kojima Pearl. (I do not like large earring pearls but love large pendants.) I was delighted to finally meet Betty Sue King at Pearls by the Bay this year and relate to her the story of her little feather pearls.

"Front" side
20240602_110807.jpg

"Back" side
20240602_110611.jpg

20240602_110043.jpg

Gorgeous pearls everyone!
Makes me feel so much better to see you all with your precious babies!
I contracted COVID last week...was a very rough week for me, but seems I am finally seeing the pearl at the end of the pearl-sac!
And watching your pearl picks in pics just made me feel so much better!
Wish you all a lovely Sunday!

Red, it's always great to see you and your pearls. You have some gorgeous and unique pieces. I was wondering who got that large lavender Kasumi pearl. I'm glad to see it's still in the Pearl Guide family.

Last edited:
Back