Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

I want to see those Lavender pearls posted most recently...I bet they sold out in minutes. I've been so busy not had a chance to follow much of PP posting :( I'll be satisfied with being envious of others.

I bought a strand of the deep lavenders. I'll post a picture when I receive them.

I also bought the undrilled loose lavender fireball. I have a special place in my heart for fabulous fireballs...

Nice blues, lary007. BAS, looking forward to seeing your lavenders. I sprung for the big circled baroque Tahitians that were used for PR to show there are beautiful pearls that aren't white and round. They have been restrung on Beaders Secret and are on their way to me for Christmas.

Lary007, those blues are beautiful!! I was able to snag a blue Akoya strand with the last Akoya release & am excited to see them when they arrive! Your's are really blue!!

Lary007, those blues are beautiful!! I was able to snag a blue Akoya strand with the last Akoya release & am excited to see them when they arrive! Your's are really blue!!

86c what size blue akoyas did you get?

Lary007 Your blues are definitely "true blue"! Enjoy them.

Last edited:
I am so excited to be able to post to this thread. This is my Christmas present from my husband. I bought the Tahitian keshi strand that was displayed when the vault opened. The photo does not do justice to the luster. Will have so much fun wearing them; they have lots of personality.View attachment 63375

Sobellejanet, the Tahitian Keshi in your necklace are so lustrous and big! They look wonderful on you!

Bonsava, I love the multicolored Vietnamese akoya necklaces. I have the off round ones from a few years back and the colors in it are not nearly as saturated.

linda.wald, your new akoya are so pretty, particularly the little blues! They really pop against your skin!

Andrew M, how wonderful that the right Tahitian necklace found its way to you! Can’t wait to see pictures of it as well as the Tahitian studs on your mother:eek:

lary, your little blue baroque akoya are just stunning on your neck. They glow!

BAS, please share photos as soon as those deep lavenders arrive!

Red, ringed Tahitians are so special. Will you be able to see these before Christmas?

I bought one of the 9.5-10mm white baroque akoya! Yippee! I’ll post pictures when it arrives.

I was able to get the true blue 7.5-8.0 strand, Bcm21mk. I have a 20" 9.0-9.5mm Japanese blue Akoya strand already from PP but the color is not really saturated. I'm hoping these Vietnamese blues will be.

I was able to get the true blue 7.5-8.0 strand, Bcm21mk. I have a 20" 9.0-9.5mm Japanese blue Akoya strand already from PP but the color is not really saturated. I'm hoping these Vietnamese blues will be.

Girl in my opinion I think you picked the best of the lot. That strand stood out and shouted I'm the bluest. Looking forward to your neck shots. Enjoy!

Lary, if that's what the pearls look like in bad lighting, I can't wait to see what they will look like in good lighting because those colors are amazing!!!

Andrew, those earrings have incredible luster! I can see someone's reflection on them! Your mom is very lucky!!!

Lary007, if that's what your blues look like under bad lighting, then they must look spectacular under good lighting. Those are gorgeous.

Lary007, if that's what your blues look like under bad lighting, then they must look spectacular under good lighting. Those are gorgeous.

Exactly what I was thinking. I can't see how the lighting could be better - they glow like mad!

Andrew- what a beautiful pair of studs. Your mom will be overjoyed!

Lary007- I love both the size and color of your new strand!

Looking forward to seeing all the other goodies as they arrive!

Exactly what I was thinking. I can't see how the lighting could be better - they glow like mad!

Well I went and reread how I worded that and I misspoke lol. What I meant was I couldn't get an accurate picture of what they really look like on. The pictures of it by itself are spot on, but by the time I got dressed the lighting had changed and I couldn't get a great picture of them on. And I also just don't like my picture taking abilities when pearls are actually on me.

So, when DH and I are actually home at the same time I'll have him take pictures of it on that are a better representation!

I cant wait to see them! I have Japanese blues too and there really is a difference between mine.

I cant wait to see them! I have Japanese blues too and there really is a difference between mine.

I'll post pics when I get them. I'm really looking forward to seeing them. Probably late this week depending on the post office. I have some pearls I ordered for a special project & another strand I ordered over a week ago that was in Mass. All are finally here in Ga according to tracking but they must be taking the scenic route around the state to get to my house. LOL

I've seen a couple of pics of gorgeous FW on PP Instagram that says they're VIP but don't see them on the VIP page & can't find them on the website. I'm confused...or maybe I just missed them altogether. They looked metallic.

If we're talking about the same strands, they said some will go up this evening.

I have 4 strands of blues and they are all different. When I bought the pearls for my rope, I bought 2 strands at the same time and had them interleaved so every other pearl is from one strand mixed with a pearl from the other strand.

BN, I'm on the fence about the baroque akoyas. I sent a message to PP asking for closeups. I wanted to see their shape before getting them, but they sure look pretty. Please share your pics!

Back