Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

Thanks so much, 86C, BWeaves, Katbran and JerseyPearl!

Thanks BWeaves- I thought they were the perfect size and length for that pretzel knot.

Sobellejanet- Merry Christmas! Personality plus- I love them!

Bonsava, I just love the Vietnamese Akoya!! They were worth the wait!

BlackPearlDude, I love all shades of green pearls. Minty green would be quite special.

Wow oh wow oh wow!!! Love all the new purchases! Jeg, I'm especially loving that ombre! And you wear it so well! I'm also jealous of those who got some V. Blue Akoyas. I've been dreaming of a rope for a while and some of the smaller sizes had more than one strand, which would have been perfect, but I got there too late. The Keshi strand was also very tempting, but I'm weird that I want real nice closeups from different angles before I make that purchase, so I guess I lose out. There are some beautiful strands though, and I hope they all find wonderful homes!

Mine have come. The Vietnamese blues are amazing! Here are the 2 of them:
Exotic rare pearl strands from Pearl Paradise

The multis:
Pearl Paradise baroque Vietnamese akoya

And the blues:
blue_akoyas.jpg

My feeling is WOW!

Those are stunning, linda! Is your blue strand a 5-6mm one or 6-7mm?

Edited to add: nevermind I went back in the thread and saw they are the 5-6mm ones!

Last edited:
For those who followed the "Andrew's Mom - Tahitian version" thread - turns out, everyone was wrong, LOL, and neither of the two options ended up being what got purchased.

Instead, I saw these pop up on the VIP launch page, and after seeing all the amazing colors - the oranges, blues, purple, green - just had to pick these up instead. After Mom made a comment after seeing some 11-ish mm pearls in our window shopping, I figured 9.2-9.8 will be a perfect size!

Can't wait to see the colors. And I'll see if she submits to a neck shot when Christmas comes around. :)

Pearl Paradise VIP Tahitian Strand

That is a spectacular strand! That will make a killer gift for your mom!

Linda, I have blue pearl envy!!!

Andrew, that's a gorgeous strand of pearls!!! Love the variety of colors!

They’re beautiful, Linda! So glad you were able to get them.

Andrew, I am super excited for your mom and I hope she will let us see photos. That is one gorgeous strand.

Andrew, you got a magnificent strand. I don't know how you can top this, except for earrings. Great job!

Andrew, great choice. I can't wait to find out your Mom's reaction.

You're all so kind! I can't wait until Christmas, either. I'll have to show off some of the things that my dad picked up, too. :) Mom is being bathed in pearls this year, for sure!

Andrew, you got a magnificent strand. I don't know how you can top this, except for earrings. Great job!

Actually, so happens that I have already done this! The earrings were the first thing that I found, also from PP. 12-13mm "Gem Grade" Tahitian studs, back in October during the Tahitian sale. Not to hijack the thread as it wasn't exactly a VIP purchase, but here they are. They really are like little mirrors:

Pearl Paradise Gem Grade Tahitian Earrings

Oh, MY!! The luster on those earrings is phenomenal!!! Your mother is going to be over the moon!! Well done!!

So I got my first goodie yesterday (6-7mm Vietnamese strand) but the lighting was so bad I couldn't get a good picture at all.

I promise I will have DH take better pictures of it on when he gets home tomorrow. For now though...

Blue Baroque Akoya from Pearl Paradise
Pearl Paradise Fancy baroque akoya
Wearing my Blue Baroque pearl paradise strand

Back