PP's December Tahitian Baroque Sale

Sheri,
Phantompep bought 348 too. She posted a few minutes right before you replied to me.

Just to let you all know and stew with me. I just convo-ed Jeremy about some of the strands. He says there about 100 more going up through the day tomorrow. :D

You guys don't have anything better to do than sit and watch them appear, do you? I think I may order 371, 350 & 345 - but just the loose strands so I can play with them!!! I'll probably chicken out and just order one or two or three or .....
:eek::eek::eek:

They are very nice. 371 isn't bad either. You know you're addicted when you put in urls by minusing numbers for strands that have been already taken off the page ...

He says there about 100 more going up through the day tomorrow. :D

You guys don't have anything better to do than sit and watch them appear, do you?

How did you know I was just hoping for something to occupy my time? ;)

I liked and grabbed 349... kind of liked those smallish drops- not so many circles... I don't think I finished... I'll be checking new listings all day long.... my poor wallet !!!!

I'd join in this discussion...sorry, busy looking at tahitians...back later,
barbie

Yes, Pattye, toggling back and forth between PG, baroques and rounds.

Wouldn't that round #914 look great on us with our white hair? :)

PP has baroques. I'm going to pay per click and look it over...:p

Wouldn't that round #914 look great on us with our white hair? :)

Hmmm, they look a bit too pale for my liking, and it is multi-coloured. Not keen on multis as I find them very difficult to match outfits as I seldom wear solid black or grey waist up, except for funerals :rolleyes:

I *think* the strand I nearly bought before my partner's death is 928, as the range of the pearl size is the same. However, I am not 100% certain.

I informed Jeremy that if he continues to tempt me with affordable goodies like the beader specials and the baroque Tahitians, then I shan't be able to save up for the strand of rounds, except when I win the lottery! :D

DK :)

Not sure if callire is away or busy, I PM'ed her about the PP baroque Tahitian sale and no reply so far. I hope she'll be able to bag a strand before they are snapped up!

DK :)

The baroque thing was sort of the last hurrah of the holiday season. They are the product of a temporarily export-tax-free Tahiti! We are finally finished with the upload.

We have only three more working days to go! Then it is sleep, sleep, sleep!

Wow, there are some really beautiful necklaces there!

I am making a deal with myself: I am scheduled to take an exam on Monday night. *If* I pass (this exam has over a 50% failing rate for first-time takers) then I get to see if one of my favorite strands is still available to come find a home with me. Motivation!!

Back