Photos from the Ruckus 2016

View. image.jpg

LUV all the pictures you've posted lilliefuzzysocks!

And thank you everyone for the compliments on my haul - I am glad you all approve! The one awesome thing about the ruckus is you have all these experts around you to help you shop! Pattye helped me pick out my Fiji pearls, Marianne helped me pick out my SoC, and BAS & BabyNurse helped me pick out the souffle, Sarah helped me pick the Kasumi, and Hisano helped me look through the metallics. Definitely added bonus on top of being able to see everything in person!

Littlefussysocks your SOC pearls are divine. Pictures are so good! It really takes us there for the first time and takes you Pearlies back. Pictures capture a window of time, that can't be repeated. Yes, please post pictures and stories on the thread as Newberry suggested.

Babylove, your ring is over-the-top! We better have a close-up picture, when you can!

Wonderfull postings!!!!

Last edited:
Wowie!!! I feel like I'm there again, seeing all these great pics!!! I'll post all my loot soon, as some are currently being made...

Big huge thanks to Jeremy and Hisano for tirelessly producing this wonderful Ruckus!! This was my first of many. I met Blair, Douglas, Sarah, Josh & Celeste and Mikeyy were all such a pleasure to meet!!! Not to mention meeting my fellow PGers!!!

Sooo many amazing pearls hanging around necks, wrists and ears!!! Red was so helpful with my final decision while at the PP frenzy!! CathyKeshi, Newberry and JulieBeth, BAS all gave great pearl buying advise - thank you ALL! I so loved meeting each and every PGer! BTW, JulieBeth I still say you need that white SS rope!!!!

Loot coming soon.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Measuring for a lariet style necklace for my new Fiji pearls. Catherine at Stephen Vincent Design is working on the design.
2016-08-03 16.09.42.jpg

We are thinking of yellow gold for the top golden pearl, red gold for the cranberry pearl, green gold for the green pearl, and palladium for the multi-color pearl. These are not the final chains, we are just looking at the colors. I'm thinking of silver chain for around the neck.
2016-08-03 16.08.08.jpg

Red, your necklace is going to be amazing!!! You got the best Fiji pearls - those colors are breathtaking!! Can't wait to see the end result...

Lilliefuzzysocks... great slumber party pearl pics! I missed the slumber party portion because I live in LA and went home too early - still so much fun to see and wear so many pearls all at once!

I usually take more shots but DH got ill just after we arrived at PP Friday and was hospitalized. We are still here at Cedars-Sinai today.

Lilliefuzzysocks, wishing your DH a full and quick recovery. I live in LA, if you need any help with anything!

@Frost Me: As requested. I post a close up shot. The little keshi GSSP is killer :D
@ LFS: Thank you for the photos. Hope Bill get better soon.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Back