Photos from the Ruckus 2016

I tried "approving' the attachments but it didn't make them appear. :confused:

However I can see the photos when I click on the attachments.

Now I can't see the photos any more when I click on the attachment. I tried approving them again but to no avail.
Maybe GemGeek can do something with her Admin superpowers? :rolleyes:

Lilliefuzziesocks, I'm very sorry to hear that your H became ill this weekend. I hope he gets well soon!

Catching up here - @LFS, all the best wishes for a quick recovery to your husband! I hope he feels better and can get home soon, and that you're getting some rest as well.

@Purr that was a great rundown. I laughed out loud when I saw the caption your man added to his nametag!

Thanks to everyone for sharing all the photos! It really is apparent what a special group of people PGers are. One of these days I will make it to a Ruckus and will high five every one of you for overall awesomeness.

Hahahah I love it! My husband would've handed me a credit card and told me he'd be back later lol

Honestly that's not a bad option - you get to shop without the pressure of him hovering! AND, if he has any issues with what you bought or how much you spend, well, that is just too late and it is entirely his own fault for not sticking around, isn't it? :rolleyes:
Aside from raiding poor mom's jewelry box, I buy my own pearls. But doesn't hurt to "prep" Brad and he knows it's coming! ;)

Honestly that's not a bad option - you get to shop without the pressure of him hovering! AND, if he has any issues with what you bought or how much you spend, well, that is just too late and it is entirely his own fault for not sticking around, isn't it? :rolleyes:
Aside from raiding poor mom's jewelry box, I buy my own pearls. But doesn't hurt to "prep" Brad and he knows it's coming! ;)
Oh girl, Younes and I agreed a long time ago that he wouldn't ask what I spend on jewelry. Aside from what he buys me (which is him telling me, I'd like to get you a piece of jewelry for our anniversary, pick something), we keep separate "fun money" accounts and don't ask each other how much we spend on personal/non household things. Saves a lot of grief! I don't think he has any idea what a saltwater pearl costs...

Baby-Love I'm not seeing the pictures except the first one on this page.

Shoot. Looks like something has gone awry (as I'm not able to open them either). Can you try posting them again? (I'm dying to see them...they all sound wonderful!).

OK since I've already posted about the event, I'm gonna just do some additional photo dump here! Enjoy!
IMG_0001.jpgIMG_0021.jpg
Champagne toast
IMG_0006.jpg
Bfast in chic PJs & pearls!
IMG_0017.jpg
IMG_0022.jpg
Blaire's neck fan - I need one!
IMG_0024.jpg
IMG_0025.jpgIMG_0026.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0020.jpg
    IMG_0020.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Baby-Love, is it possible the photos were sized too large? Try reducing them and attaching again.

Purranha, try sizing them smaller and posting again. I'm thinking it's a size issue.

Back