*Fingers crossed!* PP baroque green peacock Ts!

The green and purple colors are gorgeous; they really pop against your skin! The shapes are also lovely. Great purchase!

I was secretly hoping you wouldn't like it so I could buy it. lol... but it is clear it is a keeper! It looks wonderful in the box, but so much nicer on you!

Thank you Linda, SunSeeker, Wendy, Abi, Pearl Dreams, JerseyPearl, Kay & amti!

Amti! Keep an eye out - my strand is very similar to one that Bailey purchased a few months ago. I have a feeling PP may make up these peacock circled strands every so often.

Oh my word. I love this strand. The colors are fantastic. The colors pop against your skin, so it found a lovely neck to compliment! Enjoy!

Thank you moneymeister!

I don't want to mislead you all - they don't always look as bright and colourful as in some earlier photos. Like most Ts, they really pop in indirect natural light. This is what I'm seeing today!

IMG_8536.jpg

IMG_8539.jpg

IMG_8525.jpg

IMG_8543.jpg

2015 08 20 10.21.16

2016 01 17 19.25.33

Last edited:
Uhhh, I still think they look great and have great color!

Congratulations on your new Tahitians! They are gorgeous on you and beautiful color! What a wonderful addition to your amazing collection!

Beautiful...and I totally get what you mean about indirect lighting...I actually posted a video on my Instagram of a card of Tahitian pearls as I walked through different types of lighting. It is amazing how their appearances can change! One of the reasons I LOVE Tahitians.

I think they look gorgeous in every lighting situation you've posted.

Thank you ladies!

Jersey Pearl - yes exactly! Your Instagram video demonstrates this perfectly.

Thanks Kalmen & Katbran. Yeah, I think these are my new favourite pearls :)

They were definitely a great buy !
I agree! The luster and colors are really nice...sometimes when you sacrifice one attribute for another the whole pearl can suffer. But not in this case. The surface blemishes virtually disappear when worn on the neck. Imperfectly perfect in every way! A gorgeous strand of pearls at a reasonable price is always a great find.

Back