*Fingers crossed!* PP baroque green peacock Ts!

Oh, I like that strand and the price is amazing!

They arrived! And they are AMAZING! Some quick photos taken at work in less than ideal lighting conditions. I also took a comparison photo with my favourite peacock T pendant which I happened to be wearing, the colours are a great match.

IMG_8415.jpg

IMG_8416.jpg

IMG_8416.jpg

IMG_8421.jpg

IMG_8422.jpg

I was really looking forward to seeing these! They're stunning! Just amazing on your neck :eek:

Thank you JP, SunSeeker, Katbran, Sea Urchin, baby nurse and amti!

I love the bands of colour, luster and plump round shapes! Here are a couple of additional photos I took at work today in fluorescent light. I'll take some natural light photos soon!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Against a black background the colours are muted but still pretty!

image.jpg

Last edited:
Yours look amazing! Those bands of color. That luster. Beautiful.

I'm always amazed at how Tahitians look SOOOOO much better on skin than on white paper or black velvet.

When I got mine, I was underwhelmed when I opened the box, and then I put them on and wow.

Thank you BWeaves! And I agree, Tahitians do often look better, pop more, against the skin.

Thank you Bailey & Pattye!

Being a small pearl girl I really expected these pearls to feel too big. I even plans to remove the largest pearls! The centre pearl is actually the largest pearl I own now - larger than all of my pendants and earrings. But I love this strand and the size looks and feels normal. ! Bit worrying really, I hope PSS doesn't kick in!

Natural light photos pictured with my circled peacock bracelet (pearls on first page of this thread)

Outside in the shade:

IMG_8494.jpg

IMG_8498.jpg

Makeshift light tent:

IMG_8504.jpg

Indoors by the window , natural light only

IMG_8505.jpg

Back