365 Days of Pearls

Bravo to you BN, you're on the home stretch! Love the new wing pearl necklace, your whole marvelous collection and the grace with which you've almost completed this Labor of Pearl Love! So many hours of pleasure for your audience here~many thanks!

Oh, she still has a lot left. And I'm enjoying every picture, pearl-by-pearl!

Buckbeak really lives up to his name.

And WOW on all the layering. I love it all!

Hi Buckbeak, you are looking quite mature! BN, your new Kojima wing pearl necklace is lovely and so versatile -- it will look great with almost anything. Congratuations!
J.

Holy Moly those are some great pearl photos !!! What a marvellous collection you have !

BUCKBEAK is a big boy now !!!!! So handsome !

Thanks, Katbran! You know, I love photographing pearls.

Yes, he's huge but would you believe he's a tiny thing yet? He'll be 6 or 7 times this size before he's done growing.

Buckbeak...our baby's all grown up now.......

He does look completely different! I wish I knew how to place these pictures side by side.

3 days old in my hand, and 10 weeks in my husband's

IMG_3349.jpgIMG_3910.jpg

Bravo to you BN, you're on the home stretch! Love the new wing pearl necklace, your whole marvelous collection and the grace with which you've almost completed this Labor of Pearl Love! So many hours of pleasure for your audience here~many thanks!

Aww, thank you pattye (and you too, Marianne!). I do feel like I'm on the home stretch. When I hit 240 I thought "Oh no, I've only got about a 100 left, better make them worth it!"

Oh, she still has a lot left. And I'm enjoying every picture, pearl-by-pearl!

You are SO right! I have a ton left. I'm enjoying every day (and love hearing from you, BAS) and will be so sad when it's done!

Let's see if I can get the photos side by side by making them small:

Attachments

• Buckbeak at 3 days old.jpg
    Buckbeak at 3 days old.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 42
  • Buckbeak at 10 weeks old.jpg
    Buckbeak at 10 weeks old.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 44
Thank you BWeaves and Fidgetnator!

Day 254:

We had our first big snowstorm of the season so I chose icy pearls: white South Sea Pearl necklace and studs from Pearl Paradise. For variety I added my waterfall necklace from Kojima Pearl.

Porifero: Priscila Canales' Hand-Made Design in Pure Silver with Gorgeous Cortez Mabe Pearl Pendant.

Froggy: Priscila Canales' Hand-Made Design in Pure Silver with Gorgeous Cortez Mabe Pearl Pendant.

IMG_3939.jpg

IMG_3933.jpg

IMG_3940.jpg

IMG_3934.jpg

IMG_3930.jpg

A dream of icy white snowballs ... lovely pearls in magnificent images, Baby Nurse :)

baby nurse -- you just continually blow me away! It's icy divine.

Sigh! I'm still waiting on my waterfall. Sarah's been busy with other gorgeous stuff, which I also couldn't resist. But it's fine. I need to replenish my pearl budget anyway. I love your white pearls. Those SS's are gorgeous.

I was never interested in buying a strand of wssp, I always wanted to buy multicolored pearls. Since I saw yours, BN, now I want to have one. Or two... or three....Sigh it never stops and I never seem to have enough pearls.

BN, such reflection! I agree with Pareltje -- I haven't wanted SSPs until seeing yours. Looking forward to how you choose to finish up the year!
J.

Back