365 Days of Pearls

LOL in delight Baby Nurse ... how's your application to be the chicks "comfort creature" on the plane flight to LA coming along he he he ?

Oh, Be still my heart!!! I love the layered look of the little keshi with the blue strand!!! I've been looking at the blue akoya strands but can't decide between 18" or 22". What length is yours? They are so beautiful!

Sorry Corvettegirl, I’m just seeing this now. I will measure it but I’m sure it’s very close to 18”.

BN that combination of pearls is just gorgeous, and they nest so beautifully together . I am a real animal lover and enjoy your posts about your chicks and hens. Thank you for the pictures and sharing.

I’m so glad you like the chicken pictures. I tend to take a lot of pics of the chicks because they’re tiny for a very short amount of time.

BN I for one am protesting that you are on Day 346 and this thread will end soon...Here's what I think you should and I hope will do... how about going backwards from Day 365 :) Then I could enjoy this wonderful feast for the eyes for 730 days. So how about it???? Pretty please???? Have I convinced you yet? ;) fingers crossed here!!!!

Haha!!! I’m going to be very sorry to see it end, newberry. I may continue it... i have a ton to share :)

OMG! These chick/ rooster? photos are SO making my world better! Can they come to the Ruckus? Puhhhllleeeaaase! Thank you Baby Nurse!

Lol!! Thank you, Sarah! Yes, those are chicks and a hen (the one in my avatar is a rooster). Omg I would LOVE to bring them to the Ruckus!! Hmm maybe I could sneak one in amongst my pearls in my carry on...

Two more pics.

30A0789C-973B-448C-830C-2E2C36F71C6B.jpg

425A8443-BF6B-4D58-88DF-7E87629DE9E8.jpg

Thanks.. today after I wrote that.. I mentioned it to the ladies in the studio and got schooled on how to tell a rooster from a hen .. ha ha my fowl faux pas! I really do love your photos!

Thanks.. today after I wrote that.. I mentioned it to the ladies in the studio and got schooled on how to tell a rooster from a hen .. ha ha my fowl faux pas! I really do love your photos!

Sarah, that is hilarious!! Unless you’ve lived with chickens, it really is difficult to tell a rooster and hen apart. When my husband brought our first little chicken family home, I looked at them and said “...3 roosters?!” These were adult chickens that we adopted from someone who wanted to move them on because they kept visiting the neighbors’ yard instead of sticking to their own. The hens had tall combs which made me think of roosters. The biggest differences between a rooster and a hen is the rooster is more vibrantly colored and spends most of his time watching for predators.

Thank you, BAS, 86Corvettegirl, Cathy, newberry, pattye, Kojima Pearl, Floridapearl, and JerseyPearl!

Day 347:

Tahitian baroques from Pearl Paradise with pink linen!

9FBD2BE5-C56C-4AC5-AE81-4449D4180FDA.jpg

ED2AA92E-782F-4672-AC53-96F981B5F0BD.jpg

14BC4BB6-E40D-4BC8-B352-EA3C5BA30C22.jpg

993A11FC-9526-49FE-A874-989A4306216A.jpg

28E18428-15C1-4012-AF18-52C1BD48DF60.jpg

0982B60E-F0D3-4B2D-910C-DE8E29E37111.jpg

Oh my gosh those Tahitians look fabulous with that icy pink linen!!!! Pink Linen needs to be a thing, just like White Linen ... at least when BabyNurse wears it!

Back