365 Days of Pearls

the geode necklace - what a creative design - beautiful! What are the small beads? Iolite? Tourmaline? Super nice studs - love the color!

Gosh! Wonderful pieces. The studs and the geode necklace,sigh, they're a feast for the eyes.

That necklace is a piece of wearable art. Unique and creative, and you have as usual, found a way to wear it that works even in a casual setting. Really fun to be on this thread with you, baby nurse.

I love those metallic multicolors!! I love them as they are and also they could be ombre-ed.. a stunning strand! (well, like always)). Glad this thread still continues! :)

Gorgeous pearl studs, fantastic necklace, and love them both with the flannel shirt.

A great look!

Thanks, Red. The flannel shirts are new. Like BWeaves, I tend to pair fancier pearls with casual clothing.

Those pearl studs.....ooooooooooooooo....... I want those pearl studs........ Magnificent colour !!!!!

And gorgeous shiny little pearls on the necklace !

Haha!! Thank you, Katbran! I think the studs look bluer in these pics because of all the color in the little h piece.

That necklace is a piece of wearable art. Unique and creative, and you have as usual, found a way to wear it that works even in a casual setting. Really fun to be on this thread with you, baby nurse.

Aww—thank you, 2thdktr!!

I love those metallic multicolors!! I love them as they are and also they could be ombre-ed.. a stunning strand! (well, like always)). Glad this thread still continues! :)

You are a genius! It never dawned on me to ombré them!! A project for a rainy day:eek:

Day 329:

White South Sea necklace and studs from Pearl Paradise.

91FE686D-D037-495A-9597-E24E705CE81D.jpg

CDA52EE7-62C7-4EA6-9DB6-FCAA8C42D7A7.jpg

7749C107-1573-431F-B0F2-1BB7D5AD6467.jpg

62BF94FF-D1E6-44A9-BC91-01032E687384.jpg

77A50376-8A3D-46E3-955B-4E51C3A44D57.jpg

CD301B96-4377-4DD2-AAA3-0940413E47B3.jpg

I need to find my sunglasses before I look at your wssp strand again. It's luster is blinding!

The little h geode necklace with the studs is incredible. And brings back very happy memories of shopping together! Wear it in good health for decades to come, my friend.

...just now getting caught up on this (one of my favorite) P-G threads! BN, excellent job on re-stringing the Tahitians and the freshwater rope. Both look so lovely! Those WSS are gorgeous!

Back