365 Days of Pearls

Thank you Kalmen, JerseyPearl, Battah(hello battah!), BWeaves, Pearly-Whites, Cathy, Sea Urchin, and lmgarden!

When I saw the first pic, thought it was an 18" necklace. I was stunned to see the neck / full body shot. Those pearls are HUGE! And was glorious orient. Are they heavy?

Lol yes they're huge and heavy but I'm not at all bothered by weight around my neck. I'll measure the pearls and length of the strand and add that to the description.

BN, I've been crazy busy with work these last couple months, and have missed so much. I'm just now catching up on so many glorious pictures of your stunning pearls!! Amazing golden SS, ripples, akoyas studs, Tahitians ...everything is beyond compare!!

Thank you lmgarden! It's nice to see you and I hope work is going well:eek:

Day 124:

Necklace from Kojima Pearl and earrings from Pearl Paradise. The necklace, a recent purchase, is made up of Japanese ikecho and Tahitian keshi Pearls. The earrings are the two sizes of white akoya I've been wearing for the last 2 weeks, also purchased recently.

IMG_6787.jpg

IMG_6788.jpg

IMG_2228.jpg

IMG_2229.jpg

IMG_2230.jpg

IMG_2231.jpg

IMG_2232.jpg

IMG_6795.jpg

Good morning, BN you're my sunshine with those lustrous keshis and tiny ikecho pearls.

So pretty BN! I love little pearl and bead necklaces. Try layering this with your small pearls and tassel pendant, bet it will look amazing.

Yes I agree! I bought it specifically so I could layer it! But I was in a rush and needed something simple. Apparently not every pearl goes with acid yellow (hehe wasn't that color on the website).

Day 125:

Delicate Catherine Cardellini necklace paired with tassel rope from Hisano of little h jewelry. Akoya studs from Pearl Paradise.

IMG_6809.jpg

IMG_6801.jpg

IMG_6808.jpg

IMG_6802.jpg

IMG_6803.jpg

IMG_6807.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

There are some real stunning pearls in this thread!
I am a newbie, I have only just discovered my passion for pearls & am going to be slowly building my collection :)
I have my 1st as my profile, I will be changing that soon with my new purchase but I suppose we all have to start somewhere!

Welcome Pandorasbox. We all started somewhere!

BN, I'm loving the tassel necklace! And I've never heard of ikecho! I'm assuming they are those wonderful little white keshi like pearls? Tell me more, please!

Beautiful combination Baby Nurse. Love the tassel, very unusual. Colours of the cc strand are terrific.

Thank you, Cicadalady!

Welcome, Pandorasbox! Your profile pic is lovely-- enjoy each and every one of your purchases:)

Thank you, MSC and Pattye!

Amti, I had to look those pearls up on the internet to discover more about them before I made the purchase. I'd never heard of them before either. Yes, they are the tiny white pearls; apparently they are a type of freshwater Keshi.

Thanks, suchi. This is the only tassel I have and it is a lot of fun. I love to play with the tiny strands in it and hear them bump against each other with movement.

Back