TRIP AROUND THE WORLD? Feb 28th - Mar 26th

Pearl Talks Jacques Branellec (Golden South Sea Pearls)

Pearl Talks Jacques Branellec (Golden South Sea Pearls)

If you enjoyed this video you can view all the videos that we have done by visiting our YouTube channel. The link below will take you to our page, Subscribe and you will be notified every time that we post new videos.
http://www.youtube.com/pearltalks

Thank you Josh for bringing this Pearl Talk.

Jacues branellec is an important spokesman for the industry, and more important, for the health of the planet.

It's my pleasure thanks so much for watching! Yes his is crazy beautiful that thing is massive like 14mm perfect round massive! I guess he must wear it on the farms as a constant reminder of the goal in which he is trying to achieve.

lol That is so true it really has been!!! I have learned SO much through out this past year I have been thinking about that lately. There is so much more to learn still but I couldn't agree more!

Josh
You have to hit the advanced button and go to manage attachments; none of those quick loading buttons are working properly. Some do if you double click on them, like "reply with quote" does, but the add media buttons are not working at all.

"Living Gem"......

An amazing story beautifully told. Thank you Josh

Josh, that was terrific! I noticed there was a strong breeze while you interviewed Jacque. Was it constant? What was the temperature most days? What season was it?

Thank you all so much! To answer your question lisa it was absolutely beautiful there! We went last march it was in the 80's every day.

Back