Took My Breath Away...- part two

It took some time to make a neck shot. Here we are!
(the last one is a weird shot made in a bathroom but the galogen light enhances the colours so well...)

And Happy New year to everyone!

Olga

Kamokaneckshot8-vi.jpg

Kamokaneckshot5-vi.jpg

Kamokaneckshot1-vi.jpg

Last edited:
OK, do you all think we should just make it a rule - no pearl photos unless a neck shot is included?? Surely that is the consensus...

It depends on your neck!!

Olga, instead of pointing the camera at the mirror, I point the camera at me and look at the view finder in the mirror (or a mirror).

Gorgeous pearls, Josh rocks.

Georgeous pearls, Josh rocks
Happy New Year to Olga,
Great colors, nice neck.

Hi Olga,
The necklace looks fabulous. The colours zing !
Thanks for the pics.

Barbie - Josh rocks - nice one ! :D

Olga, instead of pointing the camera at the mirror, I point the camera at me and look at the view finder in the mirror (or a mirror).

Sheryl, thanks for the tip! I tried this too, but then the arm length turned out to be not sufficient to have a nice picture. I have to learn how to program camera for a delayed shot, so that I can install it and make a couple of steps aside.

Thanks for good words - I am still dragging the necklace with me from room to room through the whole house, in a nice open white box, so that I can enjoy the colours. It keeps piece in the family, preventing me running to the mirror every minute :)

Olga

Gorgeous, Olga!

Hmmm, maybe you need a small pocket mirror? After all, the lighting is different from room to room so of course you'd want to see the pearls in every room... ;)

Olga, you look just great in those pearls. Hope they are a sign of a great year to come.

barbie

They are truly beautiful. Olga, you seem to have stumbled across my dream strand, so feel free to just pop it in the mail to me when you're finished admiring it :p

Hi Olga,
The necklace looks fabulous. The colours zing !
Thanks for the pics.

Barbie - Josh rocks - nice one ! :D

Susan - it all would not happen without you.
Sueki rocks too :)

Olga

Olga, you look awesome in that strand. Think of it this way: every time you look at, and enjoy your pearls, you're getting more out of your investment. ;)

Okay, I'm a bit late joining in the chorus of oohs and aahs but they are too good to not say anything. I love them. Congratulations to you, Olga. They look really good on you. Isn't it fun taking new pearls from room to room, checking them out in different lighting and trying different angles to photograph them? Josh produces some outstanding pearls. Enjoy!

Back