Tahitian blizzard projects

JerseyPearl

IMG_2957.jpgIMG_2963.jpgIMG_2961.jpgI hope everyone in the path of this blizzard is safe and warm! I am working on some new projects to keep my mind off the wind and snow!

Wow! Did you make these pieces? The two drops in the blossom setting are stunning!

Wow! Did you make these pieces? The two drops in the blossom setting are stunning!

"Make" as in assembled the pearls in the settings, which I purchased from several sources...and yes, I LOVE the blossom setting! But don't look too carefully...I used two rights (or are they lefts) instead of one left one right. Fortunately, I noticed it before I set it with glue!

Stunning pieces, JerseyPearl ... that Ring setting is one of my favorites ever! Do you know what pearl size it can accomodate?

Oh Wow JP, beautiful pearls and so exciting to be working on all new projects all the time.

Thanks everyone...will provide measurements on the pearls...some of these pieces are for my daughters...the threader earrings in particular. I'm definitely going back for more because I tried them on and they are super light on the lobe. They also make a threader with a U shape that rides through the piercing if the chain bothers your lobe. I love Bella and Rio for findings. The bracelet was supposed to be for my brother's girlfriend, however, I like it so much I'm going to make her another one...and keep this one for myself! And the other earrings and ring are all for me...no sharing with the girls just yet. Unfortunately the postman didn't deliver the replenishment of Beader's Secret I was hoping would arrive before the storm...so my circled rope project will have to wait.

What other projects are folks working on???

Cathy, the pearl in the ring is 11.68 mm. I can't tell you how many times I've had that mounting in and out of my cart...but I love it. And so glad I went with it. Rio just listed a whole selection of 14k pearl rings which look really cool. The ring is a size 7, which is a bit too big so I'm wearing it on my middle finger...nice to have something beautiful to adorn that finger when the bird flies! The pearl on the ring is really exceptional. It looks like a perfect round but it is slightly off, and has this wonderful color changing effect from pink to green because of very subtle banding (no indentations on the surface, just bands of color).

JerseyPearl! The drop on the blossom is KILLING me!!! The strong peacock color with the intense circles of purple, pink and green is stunning! And extremely well matched!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! Totally drooling. Can you share what are the sizes of the drop earrings and the ring?
Thanks! This is one of the best designs from PP...the blossom is my favorite earring by far. The drops are 10.1 and 10.2 mm wide.

Back