Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Newberry lolol... I had bought the drops before I saw HHPmom's pendant. She used 5 multicolor drops. Actually I was trying to recreate your gorgeous color shifting tin cup. The problem was I didn't have enough pearls to make a long tin cup and I had too many to copy HHPmom's pendant successfully. So I improvised with what I had in hand lolol... I see some metallic drops in Wenpearl's Etsy shop. But I don't know if the quality is sufficiently good. Her AAA+ may be equal to AA+

Last edited:
Newberry, the pearls are attached to a single chain. Because of its length, sometimes I tuck a little part of the chain in the enhancer clasp to shorten it. When I fancy wearing it long I just let it hang off a ribbon necklace (choker style) the way it is. Here are some pictures to give you the idea.View attachment 45916
View attachment 45917
View attachment 45918
i like the way you laid out the colors on this...... ( i love sherbet colors so i'm loving this)

Thank you for the tutorial on your gorgeous metallic enhancer. Just added another thing on my to do list! ;)

Newberry lolol... I had bought the drops before I saw HHPmom's pendant. She used 5 multicolor drops. Actually I was trying to recreate your gorgeous color shifting tin cup. The problem was I didn't have enough pearls to make a long tin cup and I too many to copy HHPmom's pendant successfully. So I improvised with what I had in hand lolol... I see some metallic drops in Wenpearl's Etsy shop. But I don't know if the quality is sufficiently good. Her AAA+ may be equal to AA+

First came the purloined pearls. Then HHPmom's grape pendent and my multi-colored metallic drops all came out of the same very small handfull of pearls that Jeremy collected in China at the pearl processors to start all the metallic pearl craze. I think you did really great with the pearls you collected for this pendent.

Curiosity about orient/irridescence drew me to back my first ever pearly purchase - a silver metallic fireball. I haven't worn it for a long time as my chains don't fit through the tiny eye pin.

Here is my revamped necklace - I cut up a chain, threaded the fireball on and joined it back together by wire wrapping on two tiny lavender pearls from Wen.

The pearl:
IMG_0111.JPG

Revamped necklace:
IMG_0316.jpg

Neck shot:
IMG_0343.jpg

Is this picture when you have worn it looped over the bale?

Newberry, yes, I wore it looped over the bail because the pendant hangs off too long otherwise.
I read the story about the purloined pearls too. But it was too late for me to grab a few of those. So I sourced all my drops from Pearllunar.

Thank you ladies for your compliments. It's my pleasure to provide tutorial(s).

Love your revamped necklace, hanadama.

If you pretty girls know where I can purchase a few orbit clasps, very small ones, I would be very grateful.

Blue White Baby Tahitians

Blue White Baby Tahitians

I took advantage of the "Spooky" sale offered by PP. I bought another strand of silver/blue baby Tahitians so I could attach them all together, or so I hoped. I already had three strands which I was looping twice. I wanted to loop them three times without being choked. But, of course, the new strand has a clasp that doesn't want to play nice with its siblings. So, here you see the new strand being worn as a single choker and the other three looped twice. I also attached a new light silver/blue SS pendant bought from Pearl Society on eBay. I used a figure eight enhancer to attach the pendant. No where special to go, but wearing pearls anyway.

Attachments

• IMG_2304.jpg
    IMG_2304.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 30
Your baby Tahitians don't look spooky at all Luvglitz, despite their being purchased during spooky sale LOL. They look terrific!

I fixed it!!! Hisano recommended Aron Alpha super glue from Rio Grande and it just arrived.

Before:

IMG_1796.jpg

After:

IMG_1797.jpg

Since the emeralds are probably super glued in anyway, I don't feel so bad about super gluing the one I accidentally broke off.

(Raises right hand) I, BWeaves, do solemnly swear, not to drop Hisano's treasures on the floor from now on.

On the plus side, the pearl didn't even get a scratch on it. They're tougher than I thought.

And it was Tahitians all the way a couple of days ago.

IMG_1787.jpg

I know it looks like I'm wearing an olive drab T-shirt, but it's actually a sheath dress with an attached cape. I felt very dramatic that day.

Oh, and I bought one of those hooky enhancer things for hanging pendants. No photos yet, but I think it will give me more options for wearing my drops and La Perlagrina.

Last edited:
I took advantage of the "Spooky" sale offered by PP. I bought another strand of silver/blue baby Tahitians so I could attach them all together, or so I hoped. I already had three strands which I was looping twice. I wanted to loop them three times without being choked. But, of course, the new strand has a clasp that doesn't want to play nice with its siblings. So, here you see the new strand being worn as a single choker and the other three looped twice. I also attached a new light silver/blue SS pendant bought from Pearl Society on eBay. I used a figure eight enhancer to attach the pendant. No where special to go, but wearing pearls anyway.

i love those cool silvery colors (i'm complicated, i also like the riot of colors of the metallic ripples)
and i am learning to really love seeing multiples worn at once
they good really good on you

i am so thrilled you were able to fix that, i felt so bad for you, as that pendant is so unusual (reminds me of oz the emerald city)

Hehehee. It reminds me of the Emerald City of Oz, too. When I first dropped it, I thought it had escaped unscathed. It was only a week or two later that the emerald point came loose. I felt like sh!t. What an idiot I was.

I'm trying it on my reborn necklace. I'm not sure I'll wear it this way as the clasp on this necklace is just a hook and I want to wear this pendant with something more secure.

IMG_1800.jpg

Gorgeous silver babies luvglitz! You are positively dripping in pearls! Can you have the clasp replaced?

Yay great job BWeaves! It looks as good a new. The pendant looks great with your reborn pearls, the organic shapes compliment each other nicely. Gorgeous Tahitians too.

Back