Show us your menagerie

I am enjoying all of these wonderful creations. I would love to have a pearl dragonfly pin/pendant.

I finally have a little creature to share: my new octo baby, Ulysses. Ulysses took a long, two-week journey down, then up, then back down the California coast courtesy of the USPS, and Sheri and I feared he might be lost forever, but he finally made it home safely to me. I think he is a very handsome fellow.

U1.jpgU3.jpgU2.jpgU5.jpgU6.jpgU4.jpg

Is that 2 different colors of enamel on the front and back Kay? Sure is a cutie… and well traveled for his age too :)

Is that 2 different colors of enamel on the front and back Kay? Sure is a cutie? and well traveled for his age too :)

There is green and purple enamel on the front, and just purple on the back. The enamel colors work very well with the colors in the pearl.

These octopodes just keep getting better and better. Of course, the pearl must have been a fun inspiration for the enamel. :)

Thanks Kay, I do not always trust my computer screen. He is a very coordinated little guy :)

I have been playing around more with octos and enamels...these fired in a kiln at 1500 degrees, on fine silver, then set with Tahitian, Sea of Cortez, ripple and Kasumi pearls.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 52
LOVE these, you are SO talented! erm, i am going to have to PM you to see if any are up for adoption...the upper right hand one, so cute! ok, all of them. the colors are wonderful!

The new batch of octos is gorgeous! I especially love the one in the upper left corner.

Sherie, I almost fell off my chair! These are beautiful, stunning, adorable ... and I want ... er ... some :)

Hopefully this little Buddy counts. (My brother hates this because he is an arachnophobe lol)

20150730_094752.jpg

Sterling Silver
5.9mm Dyed Black CFWpearl
Lapel Pin

Back