Show us your menagerie

Some earrings from Parulina-

Monkeys copy.jpg

A Pendant

Monkey Pearls.jpg

Last edited:
BW- Last week I did a couple of quick sketches for a "client" after she saw the Ursula Octo, this day she was dangling from beneath my sleeve on a bracelet. It began a conversation...that led to her asking about butterflies and flowers. I did a sketch of pearls with a flower at the top of one earrings and a drop pearl at the bottom and the reverse on the other side with pearl at the top and a butterfly at the bottom. So she has taken the sketches home and will think it over ( favorite colors etc), I am kind of excited to see what she comes up with. It will probably be after the holidays though (she thought it too self indulgent to think of a herself so close to the holidays...so I've said reward yourself for making to another year in the New Year!)

Ursula 2.jpg

I like the monkey earrings. I love mismatched earrings.

Last edited:
What a glorious photo that is of Ursula! Glad to hear she is getting out and sparking some creative inspiration.

Are you kidding? Your work always sparks conversation and curiosity when I am wearing a piece, and as you know well enough I am some what shy, but these little gems are breaking me out of my "shell", I can't not talk about your creativity...plus these are my signature colors LOL. You did such a great job.

What a glorious photo that is of Ursula! Glad to hear she is getting out and sparking some creative inspiration.

Ursula is adorable. Can you share the new mismatched earring designs when available? I'd love to see them.

On the rare occasion that I do client custom work, out of respect for their privacy I tend not to share my work.
Should I move forward I will ask permission and send you a PM/DM I'd love for you to see it. The creations I do on my own, I've freely shared here, I just wish I came up with the idea of Butterflies and Flowers first. I've not done too much design work lately my other life and health has gotten in the way!

Ursula is adorable. Can you share the new mismatched earring designs when available? I'd love to see them.

Here is a better view of the "Minty" Green Vietnamese Akoya and Octo Pin from Sherri:

Minty Green.jpg

Unless you have already given him a moniker, think I'd call him Wrigley. Yes, for Wrigley's minty gum :)

Well a friends kid did name him Elmo but Bw suggested Fred.
Perhaps Mr. Elmo Fred-Wrigley 1st. :)...sounds distinguished!
Unless you have already given him a moniker, think I'd call him Wrigley. Yes, for Wrigley's minty gum :)

Just received my newest addition to my Octo family. Meet Kanaloa, ancient Hawaiian God of the Sea. Sheri did an amazing job with this statement piece. Big Kudos & many Thanks go out to her for all the work she put into it. Without her & her phenomenal talent for creating, I don't think I could have gotten this done. And Thank You, Jeremy, for the VIP sale on those huge SS pearls from back in Feb. The one I purchased was specifically for this necklace!!!

Attachments

• Kanaloa 1.jpg
    Kanaloa 1.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 50
Thank you, Pattye! I am over the moon with this. It is indeed a work of art & a one of a kind! Reminds me of something you would see in a museum. Sheri's talent just blows me away. She deserves all the credit!!

Thank you, Pattye! I am over the moon with this. It is indeed a work of art & a one of a kind! Reminds me of something you would see in a museum. Sheri's talent just blows me away. She deserves all the credit!!

OMG this is the most amazing thing! Sheri is so talented. Congratulations on your beautiful necklace, it looks wonderful on you!

Thank you, JP! I could not be more pleased with how it turned out! Yes, Sheri is a very talented artist & designer! I give her all the credit!!

86Corvettegirl, that necklace is world class! How creative and just stunning. Congratulations to you, and to Sheri's wonderful talent and artistry ... phenomenal!

Holy moly! That is a magnificent piece! Sadly, the fanciest place I go is the grocery store and it’s a little too extravagant for that, but I know you’ll be a rockstar wherever you wear it.

Thanks, Parrot Lady. I'll wear it when the hubby & I go out to dinner. Kanaloa will be going to NOLA with us in October. I will wear him with jeans & a cute top. Guurrlll...I'll wear him to the grocery store! LOL

Back